Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting fucked by covid?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cancelled our spring break plans. School's out til April 6th. Going to use the time to practice our marksmanship and food prep skills. 

Just took our meat inventory. We're good for about 6 months, plus about 150# of polish, Italian, and breakfast sausage. Going to order some more yard birds this week to raise for meat. 

Going to stock up a bit on egg layer feed in the next few weeks. 

If this all calms down, we're good. If it doesn't and it interrupts food supplies, we're good. 

will be interesting  low rates should keep refi volume up but purchases will suffer i think right at the time it's usually really busy.   10 days ago we were predicting a record year,  7 days ago best rates in history,  6 days ago rates started rising because of volume being too high but then the bond market went to shit.  

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kids will love this until they realize they are going to school in June now.

Unreal.

They go until the 2nd or 3rd week of June here already.  They will be in school in July if they don't do some form of internet education.  Xfinity is offering free internet service here for those who can't afford it 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

will be interesting  low rates should keep refi volume up but purchases will suffer i think right at the time it's usually really busy.   10 days ago we were predicting a record year,  7 days ago best rates in history,  6 days ago rates started rising because of volume being too high but then the bond market went to shit.  

I locked in 3.125% on a refi down to 20 years, missed 2.875 by a few hours cause of the processor at the bank not getting my shit back in time so I made a stink but no budging. I'm staying with the same bank so I'm saving on the closing cost end of things avoiding most of the fees and such. I'm happy with that, currently at 4.125 on a 30 year so will save a ton in interest over the life of the loan for an extra $130 per month. Wish I was brave enough to have pushed a 15 year but I like wiggle room. Will be curious to see what rates do. 

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

She had her own shop in the city for over 20yrs then sold it. When we moved up here she was grooming in town and built up the business there then after knee replacement took a break and started working out of the house. I put in a new tub in the utility room and she set up her crates/blowers and equipment in part of the basement. She does small non shedding dogs only to keep the cleaning up easy. She has customers still coming from 2hrs away.

nice gig to have from home . 

Can't wait until this is all over. The Left media will all be claiming, if we didn't take these necessary precautions, thousands upon thousands could have been killed. They will use this as a huge victory for the left liberals, you can guarantee it. :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

‘Concuss 3 guys lights out one punch’ 

:lol: 

Made me laugh too.  It may have been a while, but it did happen, and not all at the same time.  :lol:  

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

296933a5-aeb2-484a-b93e-df4011f14a3c_tex

:lol:  

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Had our ski trip cancelled.

No fucking way your fat disabled ass skis on anything except a couple trucker cocks from the middle seat

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

No fucking way your fat disabled ass skis on anything except a couple trucker cocks from the middle seat

Level 4 instructor for over 35 years, race coach, national race competitions in my youth, and will be skiing well into my old age. Sorry you have zero abilities in anything other than being an alcoholic loser.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Level 4 instructor for over 35 years, race coach, national race competitions in my youth, and will be skiing well into my old age. Sorry you have zero abilities in anything other than being an alcoholic loser.

I’ve seen your fat ass....you can’t get the lazyboy reclined without help

• Haha 1

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

You cannot afford a lazy boy. Broke ass drunkard.

You’re melting down you pathetic loser. I’d fucking kill myself if my life was anything like yours. A fat , ugly , stroked out never was.... who’s only attention is universal hate and condemnation from an obscure sled site. The definition of pathetic

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’re melting down you pathetic loser. I’d fucking kill myself if my life was anything like yours. A fat , ugly , stroked out never was.... who’s only attention is universal hate and condemnation from an obscure sled site. The definition of pathetic

FB_IMG_1584313346429.jpg

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Being a little harsh Ben. He did spend years trying to get onto this site and finally succeeded. I’m sure that was a defining moment. 

Since Sledding races are canceled. Maybe you and Zambo the clown the get that race in you were both talking about 

• Haha 1