Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

There there now.  *pats on head*.  Aren't you tired of being out in left field yet?

:lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You notice the difference right?  See my previous post.  You're all a bunch of little girls.  Start it already.  Hell...just do something simple...go pick a fight.  

Fag.  :crybaby:

Pour Fred's butt buddy :owned:

:lol:

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

hillary is up more than 2,000,000 votes. it's time to take a serious look at doing away with the EC. 

I disagree. I don't want 2 or 3 states to decide the whole thing. All states should be represented, regardless of size of population.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

hillary is up more than 2,000,000 votes. it's time to take a serious look at doing away with the EC. 

Wont happen.  Republicans control more states that wont change the ec. California doesnt matter and wont matter until they pull their head out of there ass and get with the rest of the country

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sure, majority rules.

I.m with you......Lets do away with minorities  voting at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

FB_IMG_1479194809493.jpg

IF HiLIARy would have won the EC votes and lost the popular vote, you Liberal pussies wouldn't have a problem with the EC. So just stfu you pussy ass faggot. 

49 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I disagree. I don't want 2 or 3 states to decide the whole thing. All states should be represented, regardless of size of population.

Exactly 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Blah, Blah, Blah.  Maybe we should start making voter id mandatory.  This is just a bullshit stunt to let democrats believe that their ideas are still relevant.  Ask yourself why Republicans won majorities across the board.  The plain truth is that democrats know they have a problem.  Years of their bullshit have come back to haunt them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Blah, Blah, Blah.  Maybe we should start making voter id mandatory.  This is just a bullshit stunt to let democrats believe that their ideas are still relevant.  Ask yourself why Republicans won majorities across the board.  The plain truth is that democrats know they have a problem.  Years of their bullshit have come back to haunt them.

I wish some of these people would just finally stop the nonsense.  But they're relentless.  I just hope they understand that righteousness and reason has finally won the day, and those in favor of that are now more resolved than ever.  :junk:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wish some of these people would just finally stop the nonsense.  But they're relentless.  I just hope they understand that righteousness and reason has finally won the day, and those in favor of that are now more resolved than ever.  :junk:

They cannot stop or help themselves. Liberals have spent 8 years convincing themselves of their own self righteousness at the price of others freedom was justified.  The media turned indoctrination mind control has evolved to reinforce this thinking.  Even now, their tabloid news programs are so skewed with incorrect facts or bias information, just a half an hour in front of the idiot box or print and even the Libs accidentally starting to think for themselves are back in line.  It's amazing mind control not seen since religion....which is what the new Democratic Party is...a diseased religion.

Sadly, severe beatings or even death may be the best (and most fun) cure for this disease.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They're already planning to protest the inauguration. :flush: 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They cannot stop or help themselves. Liberals have spent 8 years convincing themselves of their own self righteousness at the price of others freedom was justified.  The media turned indoctrination mind control has evolved to reinforce this thinking.  Even now, their tabloid news programs are so skewed with incorrect facts or bias information, just a half an hour in front of the idiot box or print and even the Libs accidentally starting to think for themselves are back in line.  It's amazing mind control not seen since religion....which is what the new Democratic Party is...a diseased religion.

Sadly, severe beatings or even death may be the best (and most fun) cure for this disease.  

Exactly right.  We've spent the last 8 years with the administration and the media trying to convince us that up is not down, and that the sky is not blue.  Its gonna be a bumpy ride for the next 8 years until Trey Gowdy gets voted in. :lol::bc: 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo.  They don't ever bring up how their policies have been in constant losing positions for the last 6 years.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

That should have been done a long time ago.  I've always been asked to show my ID at the polls. Why shouldn't everyone be required to show theirs?  You have to show ID for lots of things. Voting should definitely be mandatory. No ID, no ballot. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That should have been done a long time ago.  I've always been asked to show my ID at the polls. Why shouldn't everyone be required to show theirs?  You have to show ID for lots of things. Voting should definitely be mandatory. No ID, no ballot. 

They know it is only a matter of time, but they are doing all they can to find other ways to get around voter id.  Like in california allowing illegal immigrants to have DL then to allow the DL to be used as a form of id.  You also have to watch what is going on with the dems and the people they are trying to elect to local DA positions.  Anything to skirt the laws or bend them in to their favor.

• Like 2