Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Joel, seriously. If you want to look into fully and form your own opinion like I did please do. 

I used to say the same thing you do now. I actually had to stop at a certain point it was so disgusting. Not even touched on by anybody but my own observation is the striking similarities to Rome, especially the fall of it. 

I've read plenty about lots of conspiracy theories about how the "elite" are doing this or that and they're almost all bullshit that rely on the same bundle of tactics and arguments. At some point you have to treat them like a compulsive liar and assume everything they say is a lie. 

There's no grand pedophile ring run by the "elite", there's no plan to install a one world government, there's no conspiracy to cover up the flatness of the Earth. :lol:

What you have is a world where pretty much everybody works towards their own selfish goals but many good things come as a by-product of that. People who are scared of the fact that the world is largely an "organized chaos" try to find order in it and that order starts with the "elite" supposedly organizing the world how they see fit.

Are there politicians who are involved in pedophilia? Of course there are.

Now, if somebody wants to post up some more links from sites that meet the bar of being semi-legit at a minimum, like the one from Fox, then I'm all ears. :bc:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

I've read plenty about lots of conspiracy theories about how the "elite" are doing this or that and they're almost all bullshit that rely on the same bundle of tactics and arguments. At some point you have to treat them like a compulsive liar and assume everything they say is a lie. 

There's no grand pedophile ring run by the "elite", there's no plan to install a one world government, there's no conspiracy to cover up the flatness of the Earth. :lol:

What you have is a world where pretty much everybody works towards their own selfish goals but many good things come as a by-product of that. People who are scared of the fact that the world is largely an "organized chaos" try to find order in it and that order starts with the "elite" supposedly organizing the world how they see fit.

Are there politicians who are involved in pedophilia? Of course there are.

Now, if somebody wants to post up some more links from sites that meet the bar of being semi-legit at a minimum, like the one from Fox, then I'm all ears. :bc:

You sound just like a Catholic right before........

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, SSFB said:

But that story didn't come from Alex Jones. If you have legitimate sources, then post them when you're making an argument.

But don't think we're supposed to believe it when it comes from the guy who's a certifiable crackpot. 

The Clinton camp never denied Clinton traveling with Epstein.   Secret service never denied Clinton signed off their protection.

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

But that story didn't come from Alex Jones. If you have legitimate sources, then post them when you're making an argument.

But don't think we're supposed to believe it when it comes from the guy who's a certifiable crackpot. 

In the age of FAKE NEWS what is legitimate Sheepshitforbrains? :dunno: 

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you realize his 1/2 baked father, also a rw conspiracy loon, is our new national security adviser?

prob the worst choice Trumps made so far.  hopefully they sacrifice him at some point in negotiations for the approval of others.  

13 minutes ago, bussman said:

Gee, I wonder why Hollywood is so scared shitless of a President Trump. Explains their zombie like obsession with destroying him and protecting Mrs Wife of the Pedophile. The connections are disgusting. 

I think the claims would have more merit coming from someone other then Feldman......

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Ok, Alex Jones is a nut. 

Is a former FBI head nuts too? I could go on forever and from every corner of society and history. 

Head of a local FBI office, not head of the FBI. Over emphasis on the qualifications/history of their supporters, another common tactic used by the conspiracy theorists.

He also investigated a child molestation trial in Manhattan Beach, California. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the supposed proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, an alleged shadow government that would be controlling the United States government.[9] He also claimed that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas, that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year, and that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government.[9]Gunderson believed that in the United States there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.[10][11]

Gunderson had an association with music producer and conspiracy theorist Anthony J. Hilder and was interviewed by him on various occasions. The two men appeared at numerous conferences together.[12] They both said that the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was a result of FBI agent provocateurs.[13]

Gunderson was a member of the Constitution Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you realize his 1/2 baked father, also a rw conspiracy loon, is our new national security adviser?

Do you realize his "1/2 baked father" is a Democrat. 

Flynn is a registered Democrat, having grown up in a "very strong Democratic family"

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Clinton +2,843,362

:goodpost:

sorry about her luck for ignoring the people that actually mattered this election in favor of the liberal elites and the poor ghetto dwellers only 1 group of which she got the votes she needed from.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sorry about her luck for ignoring the people that actually mattered this election in favor of the liberal elites and the poor ghetto dwellers only 1 group of which she got the votes she needed from.    

I guess that would make sense if she lost by a huge margin in those swing states but she didn't.  How many states were decided by 1% margin or less?  Enough to swing the election.