Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.....

The son of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, President-elect pick for national security adviser, on Sunday appeared to spread a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief ran a child-sex ring in a back room of a D.C. pizza shop.

Michael Flynn Jr. on Sunday tweeted about the false story after an armed man entered Comet Ping Pong in Northwest D.C. and claimed to be investigating the story.

“Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story," Flynn Jr. tweeted on Sunday.

"The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many ‘coincidences’ tied to it,” he added, referring to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. Internal campaign emails allegedly from Podesta's account were published in batches by WikiLeaks in the weeks leading up to Election Day. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/308723-flynns-son-spreads-conspiracy-theory-about-dc-pizza-shop

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The son of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, President-elect pick for national security adviser, on Sunday appeared to spread a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief ran a child-sex ring in a back room of a D.C. pizza shop.

Michael Flynn Jr. on Sunday tweeted about the false story after an armed man entered Comet Ping Pong in Northwest D.C. and claimed to be investigating the story.

“Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story," Flynn Jr. tweeted on Sunday.

"The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many ‘coincidences’ tied to it,” he added, referring to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. Internal campaign emails allegedly from Podesta's account were published in batches by WikiLeaks in the weeks leading up to Election Day. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/308723-flynns-son-spreads-conspiracy-theory-about-dc-pizza-shop

You have to admit there were some strange emails.

I mean honestly explain what this  email  means?

Miss you Herb. Happy Holidays and see you in 2016. On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert <hms@sandlerfoundation.org> wrote: > Mary and John > >

I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been > long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape > of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the > square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it > was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the > return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that > we can demolish them. > >

Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well. > > I miss you both > > Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year. > > Herb > > > >

Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

15094992_1605771383051759_21078248232788

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You have to admit there were some strange emails.

I mean honestly explain what this  email  means?

Miss you Herb. Happy Holidays and see you in 2016. On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert <hms@sandlerfoundation.org> wrote: > Mary and John > >

I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been > long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape > of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the > square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it > was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the > return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that > we can demolish them. > >

Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well. > > I miss you both > > Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year. > > Herb > > > >

Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

There's even more out there. The Clinton's, their enablers, Hollywood, leftist elites can all burn in hell the sick fucks. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

There's even more out there. The Clinton's, their enablers, Hollywood, leftist elites can all burn in hell the sick fucks. 

I have no idea if its real or not and one must be very careful with pointing any false blame with pedophilia but if there is some evidence it MUST be investigated.  

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Buss's head is too big to facilitate that sort of quick turnaround. He would be liable to snap his neck if he was as GO with the flow as you say haha. Big Mellon headed fuck. 

lol. nothing I read in that transcript points to pedophilia, and I read it several times, to make sure I wasn't mis-reading anything.

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What are you reading in that email that even makes you think of a pedophile ring, serious question.

The use of code words commonly used by pedophiles.  

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-pedophile-code-words-podesta/

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The use of code words commonly used by pedophiles.  

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-pedophile-code-words-podesta/

So they're awaiting the return of their children and grandchildren so that they can get in on this assortment of "cheese"(little girls)?

Or maybe it's really just cheese.

This is just like the swimming pool email that was posted a while back. Sounds great if you've already bought into the idea that there's a pedophile ring going on, sounds like just a pool party if you haven't. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So they're awaiting the return of their children and grandchildren so that they can get in on this assortment of "cheese"(little girls)?

Or maybe it's really just cheese.

This is just like the swimming pool email that was posted a while back. Sounds great if you've already bought into the idea that there's a pedophile ring going on, sounds like just a pool party if you haven't. 

You have to correlate this with the connections to Jeffery Epstein.   Its not just the emails.  I do not deny its extremely far fetched by serious enough to validate at least a bit of looking into.  Nothing should be published without evidence.  

http://www.fury.news/2016/11/weiners-emails-expose-huge-pedophile-ring-washington-dc-hillary-prosecuted-pedophilia/

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

You have to correlate this with the connections to Jeffery Epstein.   Its not just the emails.  I do not deny its extremely far fetched by serious enough to validate at least a bit of looking into.  Nothing should be published without evidence.  

http://www.fury.news/2016/11/weiners-emails-expose-huge-pedophile-ring-washington-dc-hillary-prosecuted-pedophilia/

Some people can't wrap their heads around this even being possible. Denial is the easy way out. 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Some people can't wrap their heads around this even being possible. Denial is the easy way out. 

Dude, the source in the story is a message board known as /pol/ on 4chan where anti-semitic basement dwellers post about their love for Hitler and "Daddy Trump".

None of that is a joke.

And as expected the link includes a video of a guy who is one degree of separation away from Alex Jones.

Pretty strange how the Alex Jones crowd has become a voice of truth for people here.