Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That is an over simplification No? Take your pipeline problem. the populated areas want the pipeline and are willing to go against the minority in the sticks to get it done. without some weighting towards the less populated areas the fly over country would just be covered in projects that only serve the populated areas.[\b]

And that isn't the case now? 

ngpipelines_map.jpg

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I understand how your system works and I'm not saying that Hillary should be President.  The Democratic Party isn't complaining either as far as I've seen.  Hillary conceded and that was that.  I post the numbers because it's interesting and unprecedented.  You do realize that once it's all said and done, the loser of the election will have actually garnered 2.5+ million more votes than the winner?  Something about that seems very wrong.

That is less than 1.5% of all votes cast. Something is very wrong about thinking a popular vote is an accurate measure in a country as diverse as the US. In swing states he won by 300k. While that is not a good indicator, it is much more telling than gross popular vote. Cali and NY for example consist of 20% of votes cast.. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is less than 1.5% of all votes cast. Something is very wrong about thinking a popular vote is an accurate measure in a country as diverse as the US. In swing states he won by 300k. While that is not a good indicator, it is much more telling than gross popular vote. Cali and NY for example consist of 20% of votes cast.. 

Shut your whore mouth!

HE KNOWS OUR SYSTEM!!

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine if the results were opposite? Trump would have not conceded. 

Any of you Trump asswipes think different your idiots.

There there now.  *pats on head*.  Aren't you tired of being out in left field yet?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And after and after all that "armed rebellion, 2nd amendment and muskets" talk, who knows what would have happened.

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I disagree......a LOT more whiny bitches on the left.  Jesus.  You people can only call yourselves men by the Lib-Dem definition anymore.  Weak and pathetic.  Boo Hoo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

And after and after all that "armed rebellion, 2nd amendment and muskets" talk, who knows what would have happened.

You notice the difference right?  See my previous post.  You're all a bunch of little girls.  Start it already.  Hell...just do something simple...go pick a fight.  

Fag.  :crybaby:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well first of all, Trump didn't even WANT to be President... so there's that.

Second, any actions by the public on behalf of a man who doesn't WANT to be President would quickly and effectively tamp down any actions to reverse the call.

Get your fucking talking points straight, you look like an idiot when you contradict yourself.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You notice the difference right?  See my previous post.  You're all a bunch of little girls.  Start it already.  Hell...just do something simple...go pick a fight.  

Fag.  :crybaby:

And yet the douchenozzles that stage an armed rebellion on a wildlife refuge are all heroes to you Trumptards.  TFF

:lol:

PATRIOTS!!!

Edited by ICEMAN!

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And yet the douchenozzles that stage an armed rebellion on a wildlife refuge are all heroes to you Trumptards.  TFF

:lol:

PATRIOTS!!!

I thought they were all idiots, too. Are you ever right about anything?

Seriously,. You make a big stink about accepting the results & uniting the country pre election, when you believe a lying media that it is the bag.

Then do the opposite when it doesn't go your way, and have the balls to call others partisan hacks .  

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think anyone throught they were heros or even sensical at best..

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I thought they were all idiots, too. Are you ever right about anything?

I still don't know what the fuck he's talking about...probably for these two comments.  Is this about that stupid stand-off with those rancher/survivalist clowns a while back?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. 

And that's why Dems don't get it.  Their way of thinking is that everyone else see that little idiotic event by western "necks" as HEROIC.  But then they prop up the pipeline protestors?  WTF?  

Stupid fucking Lib-Dem-Tards.  No office for 20 years for them!  I hope they enjoy their own misery, and by all means...continue to whine and cry out loud....a lot.  Boo fucking hoo!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still don't know what the fuck he's talking about...probably for these two comments.  Is this about that stupid stand-off with those rancher/survivalist clowns a while back?

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. 

Not surprising at all.