Check your account email address ×

Pelosi wearing white...

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

wonder if it was the actual speech that pelosi was given.  she was pretty lost during the whole thing like what was on the paper wasnt what trump was saying.

She was Just questioned why she ripped up the speech..... Said" it was the courteous thing to do.".

What a little POS she is

• Thanks 1

Wow, Pelosi is a smart cunt. A vicious, but smart bitch. 

I hate assertive, aggressive women. 

I was brought up with nice,  NANA type mother, and grandmother. Women who's biggest worry was how good they cooked for us. 

I could slap Tlaib, and Pelosi's face right off. I'm not sayin' it's tough to slap a broad, but those kind of women piss me the fuck off. Any big-mouthed broad pisses me off. 

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

jezus i guess i need to pull this up on you tube and see the whole thing!?!?             tomorrow.   it sounds like a blood bath 

It was a blood bath. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At 73 years old, Trump knocked it out of the park. Said all the right things. He picked up a few points today. 

Props to Trump. 

I told you nerds a year ago. Trump is on fuckin point for an old man. The dude is an icon 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Crooked fucks are always cocky when they get away with being crooked fucks. Trump will most likely live out his days with zero consequences for anything. And still be adored by millions. This is life. 

Fuck you. Lick your wounds and go back to bed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not the one supporting a crook and liar. :lol: 

If you're not embarrassed by what the democrats have done in the last 3 years you can suck a dick. 

Trump kicked your ass tonight. Not acknowledging that points to a serious mental disorder. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

And he said the Senate had to allow witnesses and more Documents, he's always wrong..

His political predictions are about as accurate as Ben's are with investing.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That shit was better than the Superbowl for me. One team against the other. One team got slaughtered. 

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Fuck is trump ever fucking awesome as fuck 

6 hours ago, ACE said:

I told you nerds a year ago. Trump is on fuckin point for an old man. The dude is an icon 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck you. Lick your wounds and go back to bed. 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you're not embarrassed by what the democrats have done in the last 3 years you can suck a dick. 

Trump kicked your ass tonight. Not acknowledging that points to a serious mental disorder. 

IMG_5207.GIF.39c89187e65d5b9e9365f58de66ae7b8.GIF

I would like to know when Trump starting fighting for those with pre existing health conditions. Also seems a bit dishonest for him to take credit for The USA being the leading producer of NG and Oil....jus sayin.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, Pelosi is a smart cunt. A vicious, but smart bitch. 

I hate assertive, aggressive women. 

I was brought up with nice,  NANA type mother, and grandmother. Women who's biggest worry was how good they cooked for us. 

I could slap Tlaib, and Pelosi's face right off. I'm not sayin' it's tough to slap a broad, but those kind of women piss me the fuck off. Any big-mouthed broad pisses me off. 

Actually she's a dumb bitch, the fact that she brought on the impeachment and it's blowing up in her face, will all but guarantee a Trump re-election. Her and the Dem. party should actually say and do things that resonate with the American people.......... zero common sense from those losers right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Actually she's a dumb bitch, the fact that she brought on the impeachment and it's blowing up in her face, will all but guarantee a Trump re-election. Her and the Dem. party should actually say and do things that resonate with the American people.......... zero common sense from those losers right now.

She aint no dummy if you ask me. I think she was actually fighting it within her own party but pressure from within got her to move on it

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would like to know when Trump starting fighting for those with pre existing health conditions. Also seems a bit dishonest for him to take credit for The USA being the leading producer of NG and Oil....jus sayin.

Since about 2016.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She aint no dummy if you ask me. I think she was actually fighting it within her own party but pressure from within got her to move on it

If she is a good speaker of the house she should have been able to control the radical left.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

3o8nle.jpg.cd0b4cd933a61ea33bfb87bb901d96ab.jpg

please. 

• Thanks 1