Check your account email address ×

Pelosi wearing white...

BOHICA

11 hours ago, snoughnut said:

She was digging the grave even deeper for the Democrat Party you dumb shit!!! 

Hey, snownutz, do you see what a bruhaha Pelosi created!!! The commentators are goin' nuts on TV and internet!!! 

She was ballsy and smart what she did. She TAINTED Trump's SOTU speech. She's taking heat, but she hurt Trump, that's all that counts.   The families were hurt by what she did. That denigrated Trump's speech. You can call her stupid all you want. You're Private Pyle. 

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Why would I be embarrassed? That would mean that like you, I’d have some ego investment here. Which of course I don’t. I didn’t watch the address. I’ve never watched the address. I read a little about this one. I guess the one redeeming aspect is trump was able to present that award to a racist. He continues to show that he’s willing to troll a nation by awarding a racist who’ll be dead in a few weeks. 

lmfao you really want FS to beleve you have zero ego investment in all tbis BS .? 

you have posted anti trump BS well north of 200 times in the last few yrs and that is a extremely conservative guess.

some one who could give a shit less would deff not take the time to repost anything or bother to even read it .

but no shocker most of the left are snorider level self aware 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, snownutz, do you see what a bruhaha Pelosi created!!! The commentators are goin' nuts on TV and internet!!! 

She was ballsy and smart what she did. She TAINTED Trump's SOTU speech. She's taking heat, but she hurt Trump, that's all that counts.   The families were hurt by what she did. That denigrated Trump's speech. You can call her stupid all you want. You're Private Pyle. 

She didn’t do jack squat besides hurt her own stupid party you ignorant imbecile. Go be a troll elsewhere you fucktard. :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

She didn’t do jack squat besides hurt her own stupid party you ignorant imbecile. Go be a troll elsewhere you fucktard. :bigfinger:

Her party was already hurt, you stinking PRIVATE PYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignorant imbecile...……...that's an double negative , you stoopid guy!!!!!!  LMAO!!! Dummy!!

No, I'm not leaving...………….YOU LEAVE!!!!

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The repubs want her censured!!! She made such a bold, powerful move, they are going crazy!! 

She did plenty, you dirty Private Pyle!!! 

She hurt Trump, not her party! 

She ruined his good SOTU speech. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The repubs want her censured!!! She made such a bold, powerful move, they are going crazy!! 

She did plenty, you dirty Private Pyle!!! 

She hurt Trump, not her party! 

She ruined his good SOTU speech. 

Go back to your glory hole Boy George!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Go back to your glory hole Boy George!

What glory hole? What are you talking about? You wanna' really stand up to me, you frail hermaphrodite? You wanna' challenge my wealth?

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What glory hole? What are you talking about? You wanna' really stand up to me, you frail hermaphrodite? You wanna' challenge my wealth?

Snoughnut is another guy here who writes out payroll checks every week. He could buy your entire life with the stroke of a pen. You really should pay attention to who you're calling out. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Snoughnut is another guy here who writes out payroll checks every week. He could buy your entire life with the stroke of a pen. You really should pay attention to who you're calling out. 

Also snouthnuts is about 3x the size of znutty the runt

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So, what's his total net worth???? Talk is cheap. Lets' see numbers. 

Come on Snownutz, post it up. 

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey, he called me Boy George at the glory hole, let him stand behind his words.  

Where is the fat bastid? 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. Chad would pound you into next week. Know you you're calling out. 

OK, let's start with his big-shot net worth. What is it? Where is the faggot? If he's worth more, I'll admit it. If not, then he has to say he's a big fukkin dunce. 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. Chad would pound you into next week. Know you you're calling out. 

CHAD!!!! Chad is a gay name. Is he gay??? Chad's gay, isn't he?????   Anybody named Chad, has to be gay.  

Where did the big, gay bastid go? :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

CHAD!!!! Chad is a gay name. Is he gay??? Chad's gay, isn't he?????   Anybody named Chad, has to be gay.  

Where did the big, gay bastid go? :dunno:

Probably busy cutting payroll checks. Tomorrow is Friday don't ya know. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen Boy George, you called me Private Pyle first so I'm just giving you a receipt, so go fuck yourself.

Me> :kneebash: <Boy George                                :lol:

threat ass kicking GIF by Warner Archive

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That would be false Tom, I'm just an independent, sole proprietor. I'm out there schleping on my own, I make a living, no where near baller status like you or Vince. :lmao: