Check your account email address ×

Pelosi wearing white...

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Pelosi looks like a drunk person who keeps figiting in an effort to hide her drunkenness.

Why the fuck does Rush deserve a medal? Rush has intentionally contributed to the divide of our society for his own profit. Fuck Rush!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

AGREED!  And an Oscar goes to Rush for acting like he had no Earthly idea at all!  :lmao:

i dont know i give it a 4 he really could have taken a lesson from Schumer on slowly pulling a pub to get a tear to flow 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

This is awesome.  Whoever wrote this SOTU speech is brilliant.  

Compare this to the Dems in Iowa.  Hahahahahahaha

My wife doesn’t care for Trump and she can’t believe how well he is delivering it. Wait he is planting new trees now.:lmao:

• Haha 1

Trump should'a entered this thing tonight carrying a mop all the way up to the podium, then handing it to Pelosi right after she introduced him, telling her under mic, to go back and clean the kitchen floor, and be glad she at least still has that job to do. :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, hayward said:

Trump should'a entered this thing tonight carrying a mop all the way up to the podium, then handing it to Pelosi right after she introduced him, telling her under mic, to go back and clean the kitchen floor, and be glad she at least still has that job to do. :news:

Hahahaha.  LMAO.  :lol2: 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

AGREED!  And an Oscar goes to Rush for acting like he had no Earthly idea at all!  :lmao:

I took it as Rush didn't know it was going to happen tonight in Nancy Pelosi's house....  Not that Rush was surprised he was receiving it just that it was tonight.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Is she shaking her head or is that a nervous twitch? Hard to tell now. She need a drink or three 

She needs a drink bad!! Seconds must seem like hours to her. :lol:

• Haha 1