Check your account email address ×

Sending impeachment to senate

Pete

It’s actually starting to appear that maybe the Dems never intended this to go to the Senate.  If they can get their idiotic base to buy off on this “impeachment”, they can use it at the polls.  The reason they will tell them it isn’t going to the senate is because  it won’t be “fair” and they can try and sell that to get senate seats.

smh.  This is now politics in America.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s actually starting to appear that maybe the Dems never intended this to go to the Senate.  If they can get their idiotic base to buy off on this “impeachment”, they can use it at the polls.  The reason they will tell them it isn’t going to the senate is because  it won’t be “fair” and they can try and sell that to get senate seats.

It was pretty amazing yesterday how many kids actually thought the president was getting fired 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looking like exactly this.    They can continue the "he's guilty act" all the way thru 2025.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It was pretty amazing yesterday how many kids actually thought the president was getting fired 

Yup, my son thought he did as he was told at school he was no longer the president..SMH

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Too bad y’all can’t impeach Pelosi.  

WE can and there is a petition on the White house web site with 300,000 sigs on it' to do just that.    but surprise surprise  its being ignored

Edited by old indy

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, my son thought he did as he was told at school he was no longer the president..SMH

My daughter in Canada is taking US History and Law. She asked me about impeachment and I was telling her about the checks and balances that the US system was based on. She had no idea...……………….friggin indoctrination system.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Looking like exactly this.    They can continue the "he's guilty act" all the way thru 2025.  

“Trump isn’t not above the law!!! (Only we are).

Some of the quotes from the Dems out of this was amazingly telling. 

”If the POTUS uses his Constitutional rights, he’s guilty.”

”Hearsay is more important than direct evidence.”

”The facts, as I understand them....”

etc, etc, etc...

22 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

My daughter came home for Xmas break and showed me some of the posts on twitter.  We laughed.  She gets it.....kids are stupid.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It took a 9 month investigation in the House to impeach Nixon. If the prosecution was denied anything, they went to the courts to break the issue. That is what the Constitution dictates; when there is a problem between the legislative and executive branches, the judiciary dictates.

The democrats cannot simply 'deem' a refusal to appear or produce evidence as obstruction.

If the dems wanted to hear from witnesses, they blew their wad when they didn't go to court.

You fucking idiot.

I agree with all that.....the dems likely knew they had nothing either way that would rise to impeachment level.

Trump should have just let everyone testify and fully unloaded the dems pop gun

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree with all that.....the dems likely knew they had nothing either way that would rise to impeachment level.

Trump should have just let everyone testify and fully unloaded the dems pop gun

The problem for the WH  letting people testify was the nature of the kangaroo court that was assembled in the house. How they ended up running this out of the intelligence committee with make it up as you go rules is a mystery. And then the judiciary just putting a rubber stamp on it with not a single fact witness called is unbelievable.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:36 AM, Zambroski said:

Somebody should have told this guy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/1176625578524520450?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1176625578524520450&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftorontosun.com%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fwho-what-wow-the-week-in-weird-70

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2019 at 9:03 AM, Carlos Danger said:

The problem for the WH  letting people testify was the nature of the kangaroo court that was assembled in the house. How they ended up running this out of the intelligence committee with make it up as you go rules is a mystery. And then the judiciary just putting a rubber stamp on it with not a single fact witness called is unbelievable.

This is the part that cracks me up when Nancy cries about Senate fairness...run the House impeachment like that and have the balls to complain, wow.