Check your account email address ×

Sending impeachment to senate

Pete

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because the republicans will run a trial that would be just as big of a partisan sham as the impeachment was

so you think hes guilty? wheres the evidence mr lush?

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because the republicans will run a trial that would be just as big of a partisan sham as the impeachment was

A strait dismissal would be a sham. A trial that called witnesses that rebuked what the house did, a trail that call Schiff and others wouldn’t be a sham. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A strait dismissal would be a sham. A trial that called witnesses that rebuked what the house did, a trail that call Schiff and others wouldn’t be a sham. 

How?  There’s no direct evidence, no 1st party witnesses, no evidence at all of anything the Dems claim.  There’s literally nothing to bring to trial.

i see no way how this turns out bad for the R’s.  No matter what the decision is going forward, Dems eat scrod....hard.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

How?  There’s no direct evidence, no 1st party witnesses, no evidence at all of anything the Dems claim.  There’s literally nothing to bring to trial.

i see no way how this turns out bad for the R’s.  No matter what the decision is going forward, Dems eat scrod....hard.

The democrats would use a strait dismissal as a way to say the Republicans are hiding something 

Just now, jtssrx said:

The democrats would use a strait dismissal as a way to say the Republicans are hiding something 

It doesn’t matter what they say.  They have no credibility anymore.  They aren’t gaining any ground with any other group. Their miserable little base is all they have and all they are going to be able to keep.  

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pelosi is very smart. She’s waiting for the senate to agree to a fair trial. She wants the witnesses Trump denied to appear and the thousands of documents the White House has been withholding. 

she hasn't a clue as to whats "fair". "fair" would be finding him guilty of nothing.. That's not going to happen

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pelosi is very smart. She’s waiting for the senate to agree to a fair trial. She wants the witnesses Trump denied to appear and the thousands of documents the White House has been withholding. 

She has no control over who appears or any documents in the senate part of this. What she wants is immaterial. McConnell will call the shots here.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

she hasn't a clue as to whats "fair". "fair" would be finding him guilty of nothing.. That's not going to happen

What that dumb fuck MaineCunt fails to realize, is that calling on people to testify works both ways.   Lotta Dumbs and their "associates" are shitting their pants right now. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: poor crying pete

Dude you run around this place with spittle flying out of your mouth on a daily basis, and think the whole world is out to get you.  :lol:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You have 40,000+ posts, Pete has 4,000+ posts........don't kid yourself, you're still the prince of pouts. :lol:

:owned:  As we have noted regularly, self reflection is not one of Jims strong suits....

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Who is third in line to be president if Trump and Pence were gone?

Pelosi.  Honestly, if that worst scenario happened, I think the country would finally explode.  But it won’t come to that.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I wonder how the investigation into the Bidens is going? 

I think we already know everything we need to know on that score.  Hunter Biden was the recipient of some good old quid pro quo.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Agreed, lets throw some shit on that fan.  Bidens behavior can not be defended and needs a 800 watt floodlight shined on it.  Schiff lied, and set this sham up, he needs to pay as well.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your hypocrisy is laughable 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounds smart.  Kinda like delaying supreme Court nominees...

Neal

exactly,  i'd toss it to the senate about 2 weeks before the election just to make sure it's prime new cycle.  When all your candidates suck time to try something else to take back the senate and presidency.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

As it should be.

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You calling anybody “smart” literally means nothing.  I’ve seen lawn clippings with more intelligence than I’ve seen out of you.

• Thanks 2