Check your account email address ×

Sending impeachment to senate

Pete

So the witch Pelosi wont send the articles to the senate until she sees fit? Holding this hostage until it suits her and her disgusting parties wants?

GFY lady. I hope you drop dead.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounds smart.  Kinda like delaying supreme Court nominees...

Neal

Yup....she got to have her sham impeachment as laid out by the constitution. If she isnt bound to send it to the senate where they will have a sham trial then why do it.

Dems laid the egg....cooked it....and can’t get anybody but their repugnant, sore losing base to take a bite. Trying to wait for some type of glorious moment where they can improve their chances to remove Trump from office isn’t going to Improve its flavor a bit.  BUT....it will serve to further divide the country and fill more people with hate.  For this....I say thank you!

LET’S DO IT!!!

35 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

She won't send it to the Senate unless Trump wins re-election AND the Democrats end up controlling the Senate.  

She got what she wanted out of the banana republic monkey show they just had.

That’s not happening. They are losing the house and more senate seats now

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s not happening. They are losing the house and more senate seats now

They are purposely trying to frame this so they can get the presidency. That's their ultimate goal. Little do they know that will never happen

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dems laid the egg....cooked it....and can’t get anybody but their repugnant, sore losing base to take a bite. Trying to wait for some type of glorious moment where they can improve their chances to remove Trump from office isn’t going to Improve its flavor a bit.  BUT....it will serve to further divide the country and fill more people with hate.  For this....I say thank you!

LET’S DO IT!!!

Not sure why old Nazi Pelosi is waiting? I mean, this is a slam dunk care for them, right?  :dunno:  THIS IS IT! 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not sure why old Nazi Pelosi is waiting? I mean, this is a slam dunk care for them, right?  :dunno:  THIS IS IT! 

Oh, we all know why she is waiting.  The R’s can’t wait to get the articles.  The fact that crying Schumer and that drunken old bag think they can negotiate Dem favorable terms for a senate trial is hilarious to me.  Welcome to the big leagues little children....now, put those sweet ass, fraudulent gift articles in Turtle face’s hands.  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Politically it's a no-brainer. However this is bullshit, it's like refusing to vote on presidential nominations. Since they voted to impeach they can now decide to send it to the Senate or not too, but holding it hostage is a bullshit move in my opinion. Shit or get off the pot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

If you have half a brain you know she’s not sending it because it’s dead on arrival 

unless she can deceptively manipulate the senate.. this aint going anywhere fast.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

President Pelosi!!!!!1

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yup

Exactly what they are trying to do

Ain't gonna happen 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Politically it's a no-brainer. However this is bullshit, it's like refusing to vote on presidential nominations. Since they voted to impeach they can now decide to send it to the Senate or not too, but holding it hostage is a bullshit move in my opinion. Shit or get off the pot.

Yep :bc:

1 minute ago, Pete said:

unless she can deceptively manipulate the senate.. this aint going anywhere fast.

Again, ain't gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If you have half a brain you know she’s not sending it because it’s dead on arrival 

Because the republicans will run a trial that would be just as big of a partisan sham as the impeachment was