Check your account email address ×

Sending impeachment to senate

Pete

Just now, Mainecat said:

I see the resident Russian has come to Trumps rescue again.

Hey, you fucking ignorant loser, you need to board up your windows tonight and just burn your house down in your sleep.  Your neighbors will be glad to help I’m sure.

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone here surprised that Trump was impeached must have gone to Trump University flown there on Trump Airlines after dining on a Trump steak.

Hes always been a shister. Impeachment suits him well.

Maybe it means something to you and helps to ease your pain but for a lot of people it doesn't really mean shit. He'll stay in office, it might not even go to the Senate and chances are good right now he'll get re-elected. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe it means something to you and helps to ease your pain but for a lot of people it doesn't really mean shit. He'll stay in office, it might not even go to the Senate and chances are good right now he'll get re-elected. 

It’s their manufactured “win”.  They finally made their own trophy and presented it to themselves so their base of boobs can all hold it high.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s their manufactured “win”.  They finally made their own trophy and presented it to themselves so their base of boobs can all hold it high.

It's pretty pathetic honestly but at least they come a little bit closer to having a smile on their miserable faces  :lol: 

Trump gets re-elected and MC will be a like......

SAS.gif.4fad6938f83cd854fc4cae74659e2ff3.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It's pretty pathetic honestly but at least they come a little bit closer to having a smile on their miserable faces  :lol: 

Trump gets re-elected and MC will be a like......

SAS.gif.4fad6938f83cd854fc4cae74659e2ff3.gif

Whatever smiles they can manufacture are shortly lived.  This is the life of misery....and people that want to spread it.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone here surprised that Trump was impeached must have gone to Trump University flown there on Trump Airlines after dining on a Trump steak.

It must chap your ass bigly knowing that even after all of this, he is still your president.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

SHYSTER  

I'll be holding spelling classes at my woodpile in the spring. Several of you should attend. 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

The White House blocked several witnesses that the dems wanted to testify. If the Dems want these witnesses to testify then they should. 

Are we just going to pretend that Obama didn't use executive privilege during the fast and furious investigation by the house?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are we just going to pretend that Obama didn't use executive privilege during the fast and furious investigation by the house?

Are we just going to play what about and deflect every time something bad about Trump gets brought up?

It won't go to the Senate until Pelosi knows the GOP witness list.  If its not to her liking she'll never send it.   In fact I don't think it ever will cause the dems know too many in their base are too stupid to understand how it works.   They will go around thinking he was found guilty.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It won't go to the Senate until Pelosi knows the GOP witness list.  If its not to her liking she'll never send it.   In fact I don't think it ever will cause the dems know too many in their base are too stupid to understand how it works.   They will go around thinking he was found guilty.

Why does she think she would get to know anything?  Why would McConnel discuss this at all until the impeachment articles are in his hands?  There is literally nothing to even move forward with until that happens.  Nothing at all.  Schumer and Pelosi trying to jockey for some type of control over the senate process is hilarious as hell.  I mean, it’s arrogance like I’ve never seen before.  Either send the articles to the Senate and take your chances or kill them.  We all know why there’s NO WAY the dems want them to go to the Senate without some reassurances: total disaster.

Yes, you are correct....their base is literally dumb enough to think they’ve won here.  The Dems best bet is to let them continue to think that.  I am seriously doubting these articles make it to the Senate.  Once real witnesses and facts are going to be put in play, nothing at all will go right for the Dem party.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

The White House blocked several witnesses that the dems wanted to testify. If the Dems want these witnesses to testify then they should. 

It took a 9 month investigation in the House to impeach Nixon. If the prosecution was denied anything, they went to the courts to break the issue. That is what the Constitution dictates; when there is a problem between the legislative and executive branches, the judiciary dictates.

The democrats cannot simply 'deem' a refusal to appear or produce evidence as obstruction.

If the dems wanted to hear from witnesses, they blew their wad when they didn't go to court.

You fucking idiot.

• Thanks 2

The whole thing started when the dem's decided to change the rules on how historically impeachment inquiries were handled.   Trump said from the very beginning if they were fair he would allow everyone to testify and the dems knew they couldn't have it that way.   I can show you a number of interviews were even Schitt was saying the whistle blower must testify.   Now lets be clear EVERY president has stopped people or documents from being turned over.   Then the courts decide.

The GOP should do one of two things.   Immediately vote on an motion to dismiss.   Done.   Run a sham, completely partisan trial hand picking the witness' for both sides and even stopping some questions from being asked.   Just like was done in the house. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1