Check your account email address ×

A question for the business types in here...

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Never trust anyone in a suit daily....  they want to fuck you out of money....   it one of 4 things: it could be a banker or lawyer or undertaker or somebody that is attempting to look more important then they are so they can fuck you out of earnings.

the only legit reason to where a suit is once and a great while important occasions....  funerals, weddings, bar mitzvah or the likes of those things.

I kinda feel the same about people who wear Chippewa boots.  Bad attitude, poor grooming, inability to find their name in a phone book, etc.. :lol:  :bc: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You work in entirely different environment. The people around your world are probably  like you described.  The ones that aren’t in your environment don’t really give e a fuck about you or your money.  You are simply a number in a group of numbers that are part of larger groups of numbers that must maintain a positive equity equation for them.

Prepare to be stabbed in the back by a clip on tie wearing beta.

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Drives an old pick up because he claims he doesn’t care what people think. Also claims he can afford a $2,500.00 pen. Classic Zambo the clown. Here have some water, all that story telling must be tiring. 

5D6619A8-D944-497A-A7A5-5C08302E07E4.jpeg

What brand of car do you think wealthy people most often drive? Mercedes? BMW? Lexus?

If you answered any of those models, you’re only partially right. That’s because, according to a study done by researchers at Experian Automotive (and published on Forbes), 61% of wealthy people actually drive Hondas and Toyotas and Fords, just like all the rest of us.

What amount of income do they consider to be “wealthy”? The IRS says only 2% of American households make more than $250,000 a year, so that’s the dividing line.

These big-time earners—people who could easily afford a new Mercedes if they chose—drive Honda Accords or Toyota Camrys. That gives a whole new meaning to the idea of “the millionaire down the street,” doesn’t it?

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

What brand of car do you think wealthy people most often drive? Mercedes? BMW? Lexus?

If you answered any of those models, you’re only partially right. That’s because, according to a study done by researchers at Experian Automotive (and published on Forbes), 61% of wealthy people actually drive Hondas and Toyotas and Fords, just like all the rest of us.

What amount of income do they consider to be “wealthy”? The IRS says only 2% of American households make more than $250,000 a year, so that’s the dividing line.

These big-time earners—people who could easily afford a new Mercedes if they chose—drive Honda Accords or Toyota Camrys. That gives a whole new meaning to the idea of “the millionaire down the street,” doesn’t it?

He’s an imbecile who is trying to measure his life’s financial success with others on the internet.  It’s a fool’s game.....played by fools.

BTW, the richest man I know right now drives a Nissan full size pick up (not sure what they are called).  And he has for a few years now.  Before that, YEP, Ford F-150.  How cliché.  :lol: 

He’s also a big McDonalds “enthusiast”.

Point: Never assume wealth by what people have or look like.  Another fool’s game...again, played by fools.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Not if you are in the right setting. I will never be in that setting.

It’s just costume jewelry appropriate for the party.  That’s all I’ve ever felt it was.  It was all just earrings on a pig for me.  

On 12/6/2019 at 10:16 AM, frenchy said:

Swing and a miss. The suit I’m wearing right now is worth more than your entire wardrobe. 

What are you wearing Frenchy? Can i see the label?

On 12/7/2019 at 10:18 AM, Zambroski said:

He’s an imbecile who is trying to measure his life’s financial success with others on the internet.  It’s a fool’s game.....played by fools.

BTW, the richest man I know right now drives a Nissan full size pick up (not sure what they are called).  And he has for a few years now.  Before that, YEP, Ford F-150.  How cliché.  :lol: 

Point: Never assume wealth by what people have or look like.  Another fool’s game...again, played by fools.

Guy that lived down here had 5,000+ apartments, mostly paid for and drove around in an 80's Ford Ranger. His wife reportedly still clips coupons and uses them at the local stores.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/6/2019 at 8:06 AM, Zambroski said:

...so I was going through an old drawer yesterday filled with cuff links and other business “costume jewelry” and ran across an old pen.  Does anybody even use fancy, expensive pens anymore?

....and no, I’m not talking about that $60 Schaefer that can be picked up at Walgreens.  I mean the “big playa” fancy pens.  

Pro tip: if You aren’t sure of what I am talking about, you just slipped into the deep end of the pool by accident.  Back paddle.

No I don't.   I go for quantity over quality when it comes to pens.   :lol:  

5 hours ago, s pump said:

What are you wearing Frenchy? Can i see the label?

Guy that lived down here had 5,000+ apartments, mostly paid for and drove around in an 80's Ford Ranger. His wife reportedly still clips coupons and uses them at the local stores.

Most of the really wealthy people I know are like that. 

On 12/7/2019 at 10:18 AM, Zambroski said:

From the brain dead hypocrite who started a post by trying to impress people with a douche pen. :lol2:

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

From the brain dead hypocrite who started a post by trying to impress people with a douche pen. :lol2:

Haven’t you had about enough?  Or is getting beat the fuck up everyday in here the only “touching” you get?  :lol:

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2019 at 12:08 AM, Sleepr2 said:

real money have drivers .the Hondas and fords they buy are for there kids .