Check your account email address ×

A question for the business types in here...

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, you are a fat-tipped, peach colored crayola marker.  Sure, you fit in the box but, nobody has any real use for you.

:lol:

I

Drives an old pick up because he claims he doesn’t care what people think. Also claims he can afford a $2,500.00 pen. Classic Zambo the clown. Here have some water, all that story telling must be tiring. 

5D6619A8-D944-497A-A7A5-5C08302E07E4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Drives an old pick up because he claims he doesn’t care what people think. Also claims he can afford a $2,500.00 pen. Classic Zambo the clown. Here have some water, all that story telling must be tiring. 

5D6619A8-D944-497A-A7A5-5C08302E07E4.jpeg

Where do you get this stuff?  CNN?  Do unicorns come in different colors in your world?

Your fucking resume has three words on it in the summary section:

“Worked for Daddy.”

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey now. I wear crocs daily too. I have several different pairs. I even have dress crocs. 

Except for the pit coat, we are a lot alike. 

My Christmas shopping for you is done. 

:lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Where do you get this stuff?  CNN?  Do unicorns come in different colors in your world?

Uour fucking resume has three words on it in the summary section:

“Worked for Daddy.”

Well. You didn't even ask my size so please include the receipt in the box. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well. You didn't even ask my size so please include the receipt in the box. 

I think we are about the same size.  So, Dwarf-Medium?

Meh....I’ll put the receipt in the box anyway.  :)

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your fucking resume has three words on it in the summary section:

“Worked for Daddy.”

ouch

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, bussman said:

Woolard still uses his quill and inkwell he got as a confirmation gift. That’s baller. :bc: 

Well fuck have you heard him expound and bloviate ...He was there when The Constitution was written!!!  

:true:

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I have broke bread with The Great Woolard, I’ve witnessed his aura firsthand. :bc: 

He lives close by me.

Hope to meet him one of these days 

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh come on man, that isn't true at all.  Lots of people wear suits to work every day.  Nothing douchey about that at all.  

Nope it's just expected in many environments.  I'm so happy that my industry changed away from that.  I own 1 suit now,  think i wore it 10 years or so ago.  No place that a button down shit and a sports coat isn't enough now.  

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh come on man, that isn't true at all.  Lots of people wear suits to work every day.  Nothing douchey about that at all.  

Never trust anyone in a suit daily....  they want to fuck you out of money....   it one of 4 things: it could be a banker or lawyer or undertaker or somebody that is attempting to look more important then they are so they can fuck you out of earnings.

the only legit reason to where a suit is once and a great while important occasions....  funerals, weddings, bar mitzvah or the likes of those things.

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, bussman said:

I have broke bread with The Great Woolard, I’ve witnessed his aura firsthand. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

He lives close by me.

Hope to meet him one of these days 

:buttkisser:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Nope it's just expected in many environments.  I'm so happy that my industry changed away from that.  I own 1 suit now,  think i wore it 10 years or so ago.  No place that a button down shit and a sports coat isn't enough now.  

A lot of  my clients are in uniform military. A lot of senior officers expect full suit. 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Never trust anyone in a suit daily....  they want to fuck you out of money....   it one of 4 things: it could be a banker or lawyer or undertaker or somebody that is attempting to look more important then they are so they can fuck you out of earnings.

the only legit reason to where a suit is once and a great while important occasions....  funerals, weddings, bar mitzvah or the likes of those things.

Nobody wears a suit willingly.

I don't at weddings or funerals.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

You work in entirely different environment. The people around your world are probably  like you described.  The ones that aren’t in your environment don’t really give e a fuck about you or your money.  You are simply a number in a group of numbers that are part of larger groups of numbers that must maintain a positive equity equation for them.

• Like 1