Check your account email address ×

SSFB sled shopping thread

SSFB

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here you go Joel and there might be a couple members here that can hook you up at Pats.

https://up.craigslist.org/snd/d/mass-city-2019-polaris-switchback/7014012018.html

I bought mine at Pat's, right off the showroom floor. Woodtick set it up with kip. Good peeps. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I bought mine at Pat's, right off the showroom floor. Woodtick set it up with kip. Good peeps. 

I could even have Kip deliver it to my cabin and I could break in all good and proper. I’ve bought two used sleds from Kip over the phone. One of the most trusted dealership I have ever delt with.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here you go Joel and there might be a couple members here that can hook you up at Pats.

https://up.craigslist.org/snd/d/mass-city-2019-polaris-switchback/7014012018.html

I love everything about that sled, except for the color of the tunnel and the rails. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

I love everything about that sled, except for the color of the tunnel and the rails. 

Do you get off trail much?  I’d go for a 2” track if possible.  Still plenty fast.  :bc:  Not a fan of red sleds either.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

He quoted me $12.200 for that sled in the spring with no snow on the ground. It’s hard to get a great deal from him on that model. He sells a lot of them. He had a few factory demos and one of them was the exact same color. I think those sold in the low 9’s? Fuck Face Dave did well on that spring order that was sitting in his show room. Since then,the demand has grown for them. The deal could better if he bought a bunch of 19’s from Poo? 

Edited by Woodtick

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you get off trail much?  I’d go for a 2” track if possible.  Still plenty fast.  :bc:  Not a fan of red sleds either.

If you mean,does he blow corners and end up off the trail,then yes?:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

If you mean,does he blow corners and end up off the trail,then yes?:lol:

He Red Rockets the corners?!  :lol:  Thats ok, it happens, I have a corner named after me in Jackman too.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm not a fan of orange either. 

The demo I was looking at was orange. I think I called you on it? He sold it for good money in the spring. It did have every bag and extra that Poo made bolted to it though.

I don't know where in the USA you are located but maybe a dealer in Canada might work?

The Polaris dealer in Edmonton has a 2019 assault for $9,900 USD. 

https://www.cycleworksedmonton.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=7893091&p=1&s=Year&d=A&vt=snowmobile&fr=xNewInventory

75ABBD09-A863-46AE-B76F-C79513402ABD.jpg

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

I don't know where in the USA you are located but maybe a dealer in Canada might work?

The Polaris dealer in Edmonton has a 2019 assault for $9,900 USD. 

https://www.cycleworksedmonton.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=7893091&p=1&s=Year&d=A&vt=snowmobile&fr=xNewInventory

75ABBD09-A863-46AE-B76F-C79513402ABD.jpg

There you go Joel, load up the truck go get it. That's a steal.

Edited by s pump