Check your account email address ×

SSFB sled shopping thread

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He brings in Yammi two stroke sleds ,all utility sleds. Since they are sold in Alaska,he can do it. He has to write Yammi a check for them though? He can’t get them on dealership terms?

I believe the Yami 2 stroke sled is the cat 600 mill.. With it being a cat, cat isn't offering dealer floor plan terms any more for example 8 months or 1 year interest free to a dealer floor plan on a booking order..Cats new selling plan for dealers is you have 30 days to sell the sled or you are paying interest (about $250/mo per unit).. so that could be why your guy paid cash or check to avoid paying interest.. 

51 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I believe the Yami 2 stroke sled is the cat 600 mill.. With it being a cat, cat isn't offering dealer floor plan terms any more for example 8 months or 1 year interest free to a dealer floor plan on a booking order..Cats new selling plan for dealers is you have 30 days to sell the sled or you are paying interest (about $250/mo per unit).. so that could be why your guy paid cash or check to avoid paying interest.. 

No, I’m talking about bravo long tracks and a 570 fanner two up pogo stick utility. Both 100% Yammi. 

597AD06D-4854-4C55-A8A4-A35006CF77AA.png

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Tomas. said:

If you don't mind a 155

Here is a new 2018 assault rmk for $7500. This dealer is part of the same dealer chain but is 10 mins west of Edmonton. The other ones I showed were in south/central Edmonton

https://www.cycleworksacheson.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=7812772&p=1&vc=crossover&s=Year&d=D&t=new&vt=snowmobile&fr=xNewInventory

6036791-0-27463111.jpg

Smoking deal right there. 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

That would be awesome to read about him getting busted doing that. That would be like a years worth of jokes.:lol:

go up buy it.  bring a reg from your home state and toss it in the back of the truck and chances of being questioned is slim 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

My friend that owns a two Yammi dealerships has two demo  Yammi snow blowers that he brought into the states ,from Canada as demos. He uses them for personal use and can’t sell them? There are some crazy laws ? The only way he could get them across the boarder, was to call them factory demos. They don’t sell that model in the US,but you can walk into any Yammi dealership in Canada and by one? 

Huh, thats funny you mention that.  We were in Quebec last winter at a dealer getting some work done to my brothers sled and they had this monstrous tracked Yamaha snowblower there for keeping the parking lot clean.  I remembered at the time I had never seen a Yamaha snowblower in the states.   About 15 years ago, i bought a Coleman generator with a Yamaha motor in it.  Haven’t seen one like it since.  

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A bud of mine blew up a poo 800 in Canada in 06. Bought a new apex. Quite a few taxes involved including $1700 for leaving the poo in Canada

So fuck Canada!