Check your account email address ×

Stabbed over Popeye's sandwich

A man was stabbed to death in Oxon Hills, Maryland at a Popeye's restaurant, for allegedly cutting in line to get a new chicken sandwich, they just came out with.

Now, I don't know about you boyz on this site, but I see a real problem with this. I'd say America is fucked. When you're getting stabbed over a Popeye's chicken sandwich, we got big problems. 

The fucking bitch spokeswoman for the County Police would not say what race the fukker was. All she said was " we're looking for a male ". 

No other description whatsoever. No age, no height, no clothing...………...NOTHING!!!!

I'm trying to find out if he was black, that would be my guess. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fucking bitch spokeswoman for the County Police would not say what race the fukker was. All she said was " we're looking for a male ". 

No other description whatsoever. No age, no height, no clothing...………...NOTHING!!!!

It's not necessary.  If they don't announce the suspect is white and identify him by name, address, workplace, internet names and accounts...we can all assume suspect is black or of ME decent (Muslim).

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Love that chicken from Popeye's!

:lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Love that chicken from Popeye's!

never been

only one around is in the not so good area. Id be afraid them fuckers would poison my food. Get whitey!!!!

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A man was stabbed to death in Oxon Hills, Maryland at a Popeye's restaurant, for allegedly cutting in line to get a new chicken sandwich, they just came out with.

Now, I don't know about you boyz on this site, but I see a real problem with this. I'd say America is fucked. When you're getting stabbed over a Popeye's chicken sandwich, we got big problems. 

You better not walk around with a bag of Popeyes you dick biter!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Hey those Popeyes chicken sammiches are good! Id stab a mother fucker for one 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I like how this line cutter was handled. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You better not walk around with a bag of Popeyes you dick biter!

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Popeye's fried chicken is the only fried chicken worth stabbin someone in line over.

🤣

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Crazy shit has been happening forever we just hear about every single one of them anymore. 

2 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

When they catch the guy who did it, his grandma will say how he is such a nice boy...

He dindu nuffin 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fried chicken.  Gross.  Boston market ftw, although that’s really gone downhill last few times I was there.

Boston Market use to be good.  Their chickens and side servings size has gone down so much.  It's a rip off 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He dindu nuffin 

Boston Market use to be good.  Their chickens and side servings size has gone down so much.  It's a rip off 

Very good when they first opened. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They said "all you could see were the whites of his eyes as he was running away" ... :read:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Very good when they first opened. 

Yep

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm going to hit Popeyes in Flint today for lunch and see what all the fuss is about....wish me luck.

Micro 9 or G19 today?  :lol: 

Your company allows you to carry? 

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep

Your company allows you to carry? 

On furlough this week. The place was packed here holy shit. Couldn’t even get in the parking lot there was a line down Miller road 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

On furlough this week. The place was packed here holy shit. Couldn’t even get in the parking lot there was a line down Miller road 

My kid went to the one over on Hall Rd.   Said it was a 45 minute wait.  For a fast food sandwich? Fuck that :lol:. He did being me some red beans and rice tho. Only thing I like from there