Check your account email address ×

Stabbed over Popeye's sandwich

14 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

This way he posts first.

If he's a man.

Ok perfect  he post his home with him standing in front of it no gimp mask , with a sign stating Polaris 550 with his cop photo as proof to it being him !!! No lawyer b.s!!

Edited by The One

2 hours ago, Anler said:

No he doesn't spit that up, he swallows it and shoots it out his butt!

So, now you're a " FAB FIVER ", like the rest of the four faggots? You must suck a mean dick to be able to hang with those ball baggers.  Analer, doing The GAY One ANALLY!!!   :owned:

1 hour ago, The One said:

Says 800  dragon !!! Now go make a payment on the mail order bride!!!! 

Where's your broad? Oh, you ain't got one, FAGGOT!! Suck another black dick, and swallow. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

My oldest fucking loves Popeyes. Those places have the worst service and I think its a universal corporate policy. Whenever he tells us he wants some popeyes we have to evaluate if we have that kind of time. :lol: 

The one on 95th across from Little Company of Mary is freaky fast and really fresh. 

43 minutes ago, The One said:

Ok perfect  he post his home with him standing in front of it no gimp mask , with a sign stating Polaris 550 with his cop photo as proof to it being him !!! No lawyer b.s!!

How about you and Awffy post a pic of you two when you're gettin' bum fucked by a couple of niggas!! :owned:   TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The one on 95th across from Little Company of Mary is freaky fast and really fresh. 

Well unfortunately that one is not very convenient for us... 

• Platinum Contributing Member

AMG spotted at the drive thru picking on an old dude....

Chicken Sandwiches with a knuckle sandwich for dessert!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Confused 1

13 year old black boy from North Carolina, escaped from custody after shooting/killing two people in a robbery. 

These people are a cancer in American society...…………. always have been, always will be.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

13 year old black boy from North Carolina, escaped from custody after shooting/killing two people in a robbery. 

These people are a cancer in American society...…………. always have been, always will be.   

Momo says your breath smells like dick and he knows what that smells like!

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

A man was stabbed to death in Oxon Hills, Maryland at a Popeye's restaurant, for allegedly cutting in line to get a new chicken sandwich, they just came out with.

Now, I don't know about you boyz on this site, but I see a real problem with this. I'd say America is fucked. When you're getting stabbed over a Popeye's chicken sandwich, we got big problems. 

I had a Popeye's chicken sandwich for lunch yesterday and I'll tell you it's a real problem that the fucking thing tastes so good all the while it's trying choke your heart to death.

Yes the Popeye's chicken sandwich will put many Americans into cardiac arrest, be careful out there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not for killing, but a good solid shanking is order for line cutters. They represent society’s worst IMO

It illustrates what I've always maintained...…………..Americans, generally-speaking, hate each other. Road rage is simply the hatred being vented. 

I believe Americans are always one step, one law away from anarchy/violence. Just my .02c. 

17 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Here's an idea.

For every photo p550 posts, the one must post one also.

Example: sled, car, house, etc.

He choked as u can see lmao ur bum buddy is afraid to show picks with proof !!!