Check your account email address ×

Stabbed over Popeye's sandwich

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Was it black on white????

Black or white.  The chicken sandwich is obviously the culprit here.   
where are our elected officials to ban pleasurable, legal,  things, to save us from ourselves? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Meanwhile at Chick Fil A us normal people enjoy an actual good chicken sandwich free of dumbfuckery. :bc: 

Need to try those too! Funny though, the closest one is in the most expensive mall in my area. Total opposite of Popeye’s :lol:

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Need to try those too! Funny though, the closest one is in the most expensive mall in my area. Total opposite of Popeye’s :lol:

It’s decent for fast food. Better than most. But it tastes awesome because they make all the people I can’t stand butthurt therefore it’s the best. lol

Place is always packed no matter where in the country I have it though. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s decent for fast food. Better than most. But it tastes awesome because they make all the people I can’t stand butthurt therefore it’s the best. lol

Place is always packed no matter where in the country I have it though. :bc: 

Their business model is awesome too.  Anyone can own a franchise, only the best owners.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Their business model is awesome too.  Anyone can own a franchise, only the best owners.

They have plenty of quality employees too. None are mad at the world or illegals not knowing English either. Why anybody would pick the other shithole places over it escapes me. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

They have plenty of quality employees too. None are mad at the world or illegals not knowing English either. Why anybody would pick the other shithole places over it escapes me. 

The other places sell chicken on the bone, like god intended it to be eaten.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Tried getting Popeyes today by the in laws. Line out the door and the drive through line out on the road.  We got eyetalion beefs instead.

Is there cocaine in these sandwiches? I can’t imagine waiting for more than 5 minutes for fast food. :thumbdown2:

LOL!  My daughter, who is home again from school for some god damn reason, was just talking about this and said everybody that was standing in line for that mediocre sandwich should be stabbed to death because they are stupid.

WE FUCKING LULED!!!!!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The title is wrong...apparently this older woman dropped the N bomb for some reason but she didn’t deserve this...fucked her up good.

Dude has some anger management issues For sure to be fucking up an old lady.  I hope he enjoys his jail stay.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The title is wrong...apparently this older woman dropped the N bomb for some reason but she didn’t deserve this...fucked her up good.

Is this fukken real!!!!  If it is, this lady's family should go in there and cut these fukkers down!! 

This is crazy!!!!

Why don't you guyz get enraged over this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude has some anger management issues For sure to be fucking up an old lady.  I hope he enjoys his jail stay.  

I don't know how accurate some of the tweets are but apparently she is in ICU with broken ribs, shattered knee cap and some other broken bones...eeesshh.