Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I held my last 850 wfo for miles and miles...never a hiccup

And you sold it because it was so awesome? Or did you sell it because of the miles and you bent it up hitting a stick coming off a lake?

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, jammin said:

just make sure you get the 4-5 year warranty and drop it off every spring for a new top.  And dont leave badass 04 600's out of the mix buddy..... almost 10K on mine   :bigfinger:

My wife has a 2000 Indy 500 that she rides twenty miles a year on. Can’t leave those out. She is only 5’1” and 115 pounds ,won’t go over 45 mph. I should probably get her a 120? :lol: my neighbor has a Indy 600 with 13k on it and never opened up. Pulls it out when it’s -10 or colder. His new sleds are parked because he likes to be warm.:lol:

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and that old chassis is still going to spank your toys up and down the lake and up and down the hill . how sad is that 

Are you retarded? 

my Old 600 etec beat a 800 procross in a 1000 ft ice drag event. What makes you think that my 800 xcr or 850 etec now couldn’t beat one :lol: fucking noob 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Are you retarded? 

my Old 600 etec beat a 800 procross in a 1000 ft ice drag event. What makes you think that my 800 xcr or 850 etec now couldn’t beat one :lol: fucking noob 

yeah ok .  you are completely full of shit 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And you sold it because it was so awesome? Or did you sell it because of the miles and you bent it up hitting a stick coming off a lake?

that is one of the few  reasons I am selling my summit every time I hit somthing I was all worred it was bent even though I put a full z broz brace kit in it .I do lime the midrange in that 850 but in all honesty in a up hill or flat land race it is no faster that the cat or poo all pretty much together .

I really don't like the exagerated shift it makes when crossing a trench on a side hill . that made my butt hole pucker a few times and prob #1 reason it is going 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I’m sure Brian’s new 800 and my xcr would be close on top end, but my xcr would stomp it out of the hole I think. Only @f7ben has ridden both so he could say better then me.

only dealer owners and a few show workers,and some of the rag reporters have been on the new 800 in snow and that was less than 10 days on snow total last fall 

in all honesty I am not to excited about what cat has done to there development team most of the old guys were sent down the road . guys who have forgotten more about sleds than most know . 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Best sled on the market.......

...........after throwing away the shocks, bracing the chassis, paying twice as much initial cost......

Cat for the mother fucking win. :bc: 

You paid $6,863 OTD for your sled? 

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Are you retarded? 

Well to be fair Brian weighs more than I do so if a normal person was riding the cat it could have been a different outcome... 

• Haha 1