Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What poo 800???

And that XRS 850 you raced is a dog and was in a poor state of tune.

There is less than zero chance your sled hangs with an 850 etec. Zero

“Poor state of tune”

On a sled less than a year old. :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Iron dog says cat isn't even competitive in a tough 2k gruelling race where the completion rate last year was 54%.  No one wants to touch a cat 

Newfie blew up not one, but TWO cat 800s competing in cains quest. They're junk. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Once a year racing means nothing to manus and almost none of it reaches the design, engineering or showroom floor.

But, keep on believing!  When you ride a poo, you gotta pretend whatever they win is the pinnacle of sledding.   :lol:

You ever driven an assault or XCR before? They're great sleds

Just now, thewayout said:

You ever driven an assault or XCR before? They're great sleds

Poo is just now getting to the point where the XCR is actually competitive in USXC.  That Pro ride is garbage for aggressive riding.  I’ve jumped on a Pro S and Pro X.  Both get like boats to me.  But, to be fair, jumping on a sled without being able to tune it how I like is all but a worthless endeavor.  I can just tell how close it might get.  Neither caught me as what I might find acceptable.  Now, to be fair, both guys that rode mine while I was on theirs said the same about my set up.  They HATED my sled.  That’s how I know it’s set up right!  :lmao:

Just now, bussman said:

You really want that heap after his hippo ass destroyed the seat? 

Those WE were destroyed before it left the factory.  Drop a couple G’s into some decent shocks then a “reliability kit” for the undersized pistons and go from there.

@SSFB    Make a solid offer of $3500.  CASH!!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Once a year racing means nothing to manus and almost none of it reaches the design, engineering or showroom floor.

But, keep on believing!  When you ride a poo, you gotta pretend whatever they win is the pinnacle of sledding.   :lol:

What are you talking about?   Iron dog racers take Consumer models and modify them for the race.    :lol: the iron dog is much tougher on a sled than 15 minutes of a track on a built race sled.   :news: 

The jungle gym you make fun of has multiple iron dog wins under its belt.  

Edited by Kev144

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

What are you talking about?   Iron dog racers take Consumer models and modify them for the race.    :lol: the iron dog is much tougher on a sled than 15 minutes of a track on a built race sled.   :news: 

Sweet fuck.

Go sit down and take notes.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bussman said:

Best sled on the market.......

...........after throwing away the shocks, bracing the chassis, paying twice as much initial cost......

Cat for the mother fucking win. :bc: 

So little factual content here.  I really enjoy seeing some like this!

FA1F5A65-BE66-495A-9E38-75692F2A8420.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So little factual content here.  I really enjoy seeing some like this!

FA1F5A65-BE66-495A-9E38-75692F2A8420.jpeg

Best suspension and shock set up in all of sledding period. And with a decade old chassis. This new release should pretty much end it for Doo and Poo until they can copy it like always. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Best suspension and shock set up in all of sledding period. And with a decade old chassis. This new release should pretty much end it for Doo and Poo until they can copy it like always. :bc: 

Poo still can’t figure out efi for their race sleds.  :lol:

Three years behind Cat and two behind doo.....but they got an across the bar track!  Another ass handing coming this year.

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

How many have 10k on them with never being opened up? Just another Doo that has to be sold before it hits 5k.  The 06 Cat 700 is still the champion. Quick and reliable all in the same motor.

just make sure you get the 4-5 year warranty and drop it off every spring for a new top.  And dont leave badass 04 600's out of the mix buddy..... almost 10K on mine   :bigfinger:

15 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Pretty soon Brian’s trucks are gunna be more current then the procross 2025 cat lineup :lol: 

and that old chassis is still going to spank your toys up and down the lake and up and down the hill . how sad is that