Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Anler said:

Does skidoo even do a factory led headlight yet or do they still bend you over for a $300 accessory one? 

Bend you over. LED conversions are out there. Preston has them they are nice, but poo factory LEDs are superior, no question, to anything else out there right now. 

Damn, I wanna sell this XRS already. 

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Bend you over. LED conversions are out there. Preston has them they are nice, but poo factory LEDs are superior, no question, to anything else out there right now. 

Haha yeah I put aftermarket LED bulbs in the headlight of my renegade. Even cat gives you an led headlight these days. Wtf Trudeau?

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

That’s funny, but that’s the compact gauge for the mountain sleds. Everyone’s railing on the new ones for the trail sleds, but after seeing mine I actually like it. It shows a lot of stuff at once.

then that is the updated mountain one from last yr lol . you push mine with your finger or a rag etc it gets that rainbow look like a 80s calculator . total POS . oh and it lays flat so is always covered with snow . you just get to guess on rpm all day . ahhh that ski doo feeling 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

That’s funny, but that’s the compact gauge for the mountain sleds. Everyone’s railing on the new ones for the trail sleds, but after seeing mine I actually like it. It shows a lot of stuff at once.

Poo has the best snowcheck, the best gauges, the best head lights, the best chassis, and now with the new skid, the best looking sleds.  Fuck I made a mistake. :smh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

that said your pid is nifty but way overpriced and to fucking small to see when actualy ridding . 

next stage is the way to go 

I agree, its a bit too small in 2020, but when it came out in 2015 it was incredible for a sled to have as a factory option.  Still, in 2020 theres nothing offered thats even comparable from other brands which is mind blowing to me. 

7 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Poo has the best snowcheck, the best gauges, the best head lights, the best chassis, and now with the new skid, the best looking sleds.  Fuck I made a mistake. :smh:

Haha I've been scouring the internet for a 2020 850 switchback. 

43 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Your 2020 XRS at full price vs my 2018 XRS at 6k less.  Whats the difference between the two sleds other then the fact that you can come on the boards with people you dont ride with to tell them youre dumb enough to pay list price, and that youre waiting to pick up your new sled until november because magically you get another riding year of warranty vs picking it up in August? :lol: 

I'll wait for the differences, other then the circa 1985 digital gauge cluster that looks worse then the previous "premium" gauge.  Again, poo FTMFW since 2015. 

:lol: only a dumb fuck like you would pay full price for a snow check only sleds.  

Your dad should have pulled out :lmao:

37 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

My new cat was 5-6k less than a comparable doo and is faster 

I’m a doo guy at heart but man they make it hard  to buy one 

In your dreams 

34 minutes ago, thewayout said:

poor @SVT MXZ XRS  :lol: 

image.png.98bf581fe8376f015ad33b7cdbaecf0d.png

Weak, just like those little puney arms of yours 

28 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Awful guage 

Not hardly. Have you even seen one yet? 

I already know the answer to that is no. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: only a dumb fuck like you would pay full price for a snow check only sleds.  

In your dreams 

Looks fresh from the early 90s.   The pidd is superior in all ways 

20 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Do it please.  Don't want a total pussy ass little faggot like you on an XRS. A little Freestyle 380 is about all you can handle

12 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Your dad made a bigger one. 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yea, sure  

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

In your dreams 

Hey dumbfuck, I paid probably $5000 less than you did for the SAME fucking sled :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I agree, its a bit too small in 2020, but when it came out in 2015 it was incredible for a sled to have as a factory option.  Still, in 2020 theres nothing offered thats even comparable from other brands which is mind blowing to me. 

let's be honist no point to pay for it . your phone works better any way 

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Damn @Zambroski ,this guy has original madcatter skilllllls. Should we make him a honorary member? Doesn’t matter what you ride, as long as you can slap some fuckers around? :lol2:

Honorary membership without owning a Cat?  It’s never been done before.  I need to see more proof.  We’ll have a vote at the next meeting about “honorary memberships”.  It’s your turn to bring the donuts again, this time, get some good shit.  Those fucking plain, day-olds almost got you good and brained last time!  Cheap fuck.

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

funny thing is 3/4 of the guys I know with the pid have zero idea how to use it and never do . just have it to say they have it .  appers to be a Polaris thing .

one of my regular ridding buds had the pic on his 17 rmk had zero idea how it worked never even bothered to make it work .so of course he also ordered it on the new kaos or what ever that longer limiter strap package is called 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

funny thing is 3/4 of the guys I know with the pid have zero idea how to use it and never do . just have it to say they have it .  appers to be a Polaris thing .

one of my regular ridding buds had the pic on his 17 rmk had zero idea how it worked never even bothered to make it work .so of course he also ordered it on the new kaos or what ever that longer limiter strap package is called 

Khaos?  Thats a sweet looking, terrain dominating sled.  

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We aren’t talking about running a sled across a frozen bean field here. Run along,you probably need to wash up your Key bibs for tomorrow? Oops :owned:

No about 90-100 miles through the trails to a lodge and back 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Your phone hook up to the buttons on your handlebar controls?  How about when your battery dies in the cold? 

mine never dies it has a plug in in the dash on every sled I own . I only look at a GPS when it is time to get home and it has been snowing all day and thete is no following your tracks out .

on a trail come on really a GPS lol 

they all go to a fucking bar or town even if the intersections are not marked