Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

I’m sure Brian’s new 800 and my xcr would be close on top end, but my xcr would stomp it out of the hole I think. Only @f7ben has ridden both so he could say better then me.

After riding mine Bhen sent you a text. 

Then you left the country. 

100% truth, 100% fact. There is your answer Freedomsledder.  💥 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

After riding mine Bhen sent you a text. 

Then you left the country. 

100% truth, 100% fact. There is your answer Freedomsledder.  💥 

Let @f7ben settle this then. My xcr would boot stomp your RR outta the hole tho. That much is certain 

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Wrong, there were members here who witnessed it and the 800 procross in question was bussmans. Again, fucking noob

so now the story is out your 600 took a  out a next to blown up 800. well that is impressive lol I would also be bragging that accomplishment 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so now the story is out your 600 took a  out a next to blown up 800. well that is impressive lol I would also be bragging that accomplishment 

A blown up 800? If he knew it was hurt why would you run it at a drag race event? :lol:

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

A blown up 800? If he knew it was hurt why would you run it at a drag race event? :lol:

why not ? if there is snow or ice run em if they are fucked up parking them in the garage is not going to make them better . run em till you have time .

odd your powerful 6 did not win any of the 600 classes at hay days this yr .

Jennifer O'Connor took all 600 classes . what dose she ride again . oh I forget why don't you look up what that girl runs when she is destroying your mighty poo and doo 600s 

3 hours ago, thewayout said:

I just enjoy riding different sleds. Poo and doo are so far ahead of anything else out there that they’re the only 2 viable options at this point. I’m not brand biased either, I’ll ride anything :bc: 

I can’t imagine paying 10k for a new cat only to sell it a year or two later for 5k. Smh. 

the poo and doo are going to lose 5k in value as well assuming you put 3-4k miles on them over 2 seasons.  used or a dirt cheap leftover are the way to go my last 2 years of riding cost me less than 3k,  same with my last used freeride and my leftover before that.  the XRS in the middle cost me about 5.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the poo and doo are going to lose 5k in value as well assuming you put 3-4k miles on them over 2 seasons.  used or a dirt cheap leftover are the way to go my last 2 years of riding cost me less than 3k,  same with my last used freeride and my leftover before that.  the XRS in the middle cost me about 5.  

That’s why I didn’t buy an XRS brand new. 15-16k for a sled is crazy, to me of course: to each their own.

i should be able to sell my sled in a year or two for very close to what I paid.

Edited by thewayout
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My doo was not very fast at all, I’m just pointing out how slow the 800 cat is. :news: 

5 hours ago, thewayout said:

I miss my XCR, but i got a cash offer I couldnt turn down for it and it had over 4k miles with a warranty expiring this year.  I'll be snowchecking a new poo 850 XCR next year, the prices these idiots want for dealer snowchecked poo 850s right now are disgusting.  $15,220 USD for a 2020 XC 850?  OTD close to 17k after you add in studs.  :puke: 

Until then i found a great deal on this 2018 XRS to get me by for a year, maybe 2.  its got 2 years of warranty left, studs, electric start, and its mint. It'll work for now until i get on a jesus chassis again.  :bc:

Anyone want to sell me an actual windshield for a G4? :lol: 

XRS-850.jpg

Nice looking sled. I bet you paid about 5 g's less, maybe more, than what they go for up here? 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/cambridge/2018-ski-doo-skidoo-mx-z-x-rs-850-e-tec-qas/1469591597

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

My wife has a 2000 Indy 500 that she rides twenty miles a year on. Can’t leave those out. She is only 5’1” and 115 pounds ,won’t go over 45 mph. I should probably get her a 120? :lol: my neighbor has a Indy 600 with 13k on it and never opened up. Pulls it out when it’s -10 or colder. His new sleds are parked because he likes to be warm.:lol:

My 95 XLT SP easily has more than 10 thousand miles on it and it has never been opened up. Only belts over the years and the only reason for those was because I thought it likely needed them?

Sleds aren't like what they use to be, however, as the thoughts about getting a new(er) Poo scare the bajeezus out of me. 

HPIM1002 (Large).JPG

HPIM1027 (Medium).JPG

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Nice looking sled. I bet you paid about 5 g's less, maybe more, than what they go for up here? 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/cambridge/2018-ski-doo-skidoo-mx-z-x-rs-850-e-tec-qas/1469591597

My 95 XLT SP easily has more than 10 thousand miles on it and it has never been opened up. Only belts over the years and the only reason for those was because I thought it likely needed them?

Sleds aren't like what they use to be, however, as the thoughts about getting a new(er) Poo scare the bajeezus out of me. 

HPIM1002 (Large).JPG

HPIM1027 (Medium).JPG

Yes sir, I paid about 6k less than brand new in USD. Those Canadian prices are crazy.  Let someone else take the hit :bc: 

beautiful XLT, I love my 91 indy 500. 

09A030FB-8506-4743-B704-7091339C2983.jpeg

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Yes sir, I paid about 6k less than brand new in USD. Those Canadian prices are crazy.  Let someone else take the hit :bc: 

Yeah, we get hosed like crazy up here!! :wall:

Nice looking sled yourself. The 500 Poo's back in the day were all the rave. Many of my buds had them. I went from a Indy 400 special to a 93 XLT then to my 95 XLT. I skipped the 500 series sleds. 

1988400classic.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Still one of the best looking sleds ever made. :bc: