Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

850 etec is the best 2 stroke motor ever put in a sled honestly 

That is the same thing as putting the best penis ever in your butthole. Honestly. 

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is the same thing as putting the best penis ever in your butthole. Honestly. 

I should put Doo 850 stickers on that old two up of mine.:lol: My BIL may be coming up to ride after Christmas. He has never seen a snowmobile before or more than 6” of snow. That sled will be out of the barn again.:guzzle:

Sounds like I am in the minority here but I don't mind the look of the scaffolding. 

I prefer the "completed" look of a full length tunnel but the other isn't all that bad, coupled with being a top notch setup functionality wise. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shit the 800 etec was fine to put miles on.  ptek on the other hand not so much

They start having problems around 7k. Bad fade and sluggish over 70mph.  My buddy tried dropping his off at a dealership in the UP that is across the street from a 25 mile long lake. The problem can come and go but seems to do it more when the sled is pushed hard? It’s hard for a lot of dealers to mimic. It’s fine up on a stand. The dealership told him not to bother dropping it of because they have three there already ,and doing the same thing? My buddy tried a new fuel pump,fuel filter,and checked the clutches? The dealership thinks there is something worn in the motor,but it doesn’t flash any codes? My buddy fixed it by trading it in for $4500 and getting the 900 turbo. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

850 etec is the best 2 stroke motor ever put in a sled honestly 

that can not be stated for at least 5 more yrs . I highly highly doubt they will get even close to the longevity of a yammy red head 3 hole or a cat 6 or 7 lay down twin 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They start having problems around 7k. Bad fade and sluggish over 70mph.  My buddy tried dropping his off at a dealership in the UP that is across the street from a 25 mile long lake. The problem can come and go but seems to do it more when the sled is pushed hard? It’s hard for a lot of dealers to mimic. It’s fine up on a stand. The dealership told him not to bother dropping it of because they have three there already ,and doing the same thing? My buddy tried a new fuel pump,fuel filter,and checked the clutches? The dealership thinks there is something worn in the motor,but it doesn’t flash any codes? My buddy fixed it by trading it in for $4500 and getting the 900 turbo. 

7k on any modern sled is about 4k longer than i feel comfortable owning .

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

7k on any modern sled is about 4k longer than i feel comfortable owning .

I took my last one to 6. At beginning of last fall I knew it was either replace it, or get riding boots that are comfortable to walk in.

• Haha 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I took my last one to 6. At beginning of last fall I knew it was either replace it, or get riding boots that are comfortable to walk in.

yeah my dimond pounders don't get a ton of use so they stick around about 5 or 6 yrs 4k then gone . my deep snow sleds about 3 yrs under 2k mi and are ususly in pretty rough shape at that point lol 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that con not be stated for at least 5 more yrs . I highly highly doubt they will get even close to the longevity of a yammy red head 3 hole or a cat 6 or 7 lay down twin 

The EPA can also share the blame for the reliability problem.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Newest and greatest. Why did you buy a summit again?

because my shoulder was fucked up and I did not want to haul a battery  and a starter with me all winter . want to buy it it is for sale 

Edited by Ez ryder