Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, thewayout said:

I got a free set of rings and sold it for 8k. I bet a cat guy takes a 8k hit buying one new :lol: 

The only used Cat with more than 1 mile that can fetch 8k is a yamaha powered one. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some of you poo-laiders should “sack up”.  He’s $1000 high on price right now tho.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/snw/d/minneapolis-2020-polaris-600r-race/7006044452.html

Why the fuck would anyone want a 600 anything.....my 12 year old daughter would be bored with the anemic power and lack of speed in a weekend. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bussman said:

My ass is skinny now. :owned: 

Did you send him all of your cloths bought in the husky section?  He gets all sorts of pissed when you call him thick or tubby? Lest stick with husky so he doesn’t feel sad inside.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some of you poo-laiders should “sack up”.  He’s $1000 high on price right now tho.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/snw/d/minneapolis-2020-polaris-600r-race/7006044452.html

No. Just no. I found an XRS 850 for $1k more. Why would I want a 65 mph race sled? Fuck outta here

Edited by thewayout

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

No. Just no. I found an XRS 850 for $1k more. Why would I want a 65 mph race sled? Fuck outta here

Not only is it a 65mph worthless haywagon riding piece of shit. It's slow to 65mph too

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why the fuck would anyone want a 600 anything.....my 12 year old daughter would be bored with the anemic power and lack of speed in a weekend. 

It's a good beginner sled. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not only is it a 65mph worthless haywagon riding piece of shit. It's slow to 65mph too

You ladies enjoy the lake!

BAC69938-4760-4C5B-86BF-307616E1F678.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is a tempting price for a dimond pounder 

It is..but still a touch high.  The Poo SXers are still able to take a trail tank from another consumer sled.  Doo and Cat now require fabrications.  DRAT!!!

‘Course,  Poo still doesn’t have efi on their racers. Technology is hard....it’s like them trying to not make pistons with break away skirts. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You ladies enjoy the lake!

BAC69938-4760-4C5B-86BF-307616E1F678.gif

My xcr would absolutely destroy that zr faggot sled you have in 99% of the riding conditions the average joes like us encounter. Add a lake to it and my god, what the fuck is the point of a garbage ass race sled in the Midwest if you ride the same shit that everyone else does? 

My xcr would absolutely destroy that zr faggot sled you have in 99% of the riding conditions the average joes like us encounter. Add a lake to it and my god, what the fuck is the point of a garbage ass race sled in the Midwest if you ride the same shit that everyone else does? 

Good.  Come and show me with Ben.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Even the most basic rider on a 170 hp sled will be able to catch up to a 65 mph sled in anything except a SX track which you don’t ride anyways.

I like you, I think.

Hold on, why couldn’t they catch them on a SX track then?  :news:

Ben....is he yours?  

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Did you send him all of your cloths bought in the husky section?  He gets all sorts of pissed when you call him thick or tubby? Lest stick with husky so he doesn’t feel sad inside.:lol:

My fat pants would be skinny jeans on Indiana Walrus. :lol: 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Come on Butters, let’s be honest, the only thing you’re destroying is an XL serving of cheese fries you 95% blockage fuck. 

• Haha 1