Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’ve been doing that to him since our first ride together. :owned: 

He was out of breath when he followed me on my Cross fire. He wasn’t wearing his man bra either. He complained of his tits bouncing around too. It’s a lot harder to sled when you aren’t fit as a fiddle like you and me.:owned:

Just now, thewayout said:

I only had 2 choices, poo or doo.  unfortunately these polaris sleds are just so incredible now that dealers are charging closer to 20k for them then 10.  :lol: 

I refuse to pay that kind of money for a snowmobile.  I'd buy a side by side or new boat before I'd spend that kind of coin on a sled. 

Hey I'm with you, I priced up a snowchecks in the spring and it was $17k. I said fuck that! I'll scope out some hold overs in February... I want that xcr switchback 850... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He was out of breath when he followed me on my Cross fire. He wasn’t wearing his man bra either. He complained of his tits bouncing around too. It’s a lot harder to sled when you aren’t fit as a fiddle like you and me.:owned:

In your dreams! You got owned hard! 

37 minutes ago, bussman said:

Maybe not. Steve’s XRS 800 was actually faster against me than the 850’s and the Poo 800. This is his only chance. I’ll kick him in the kill switch if I have to, Butters is going down. 

What poo 800???

And that XRS 850 you raced is a dog and was in a poor state of tune.

There is less than zero chance your sled hangs with an 850 etec. Zero

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

What poo 800???

There is less than zero chance your sled hangs with an 600R etec. Zero

Fixed 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey I'm with you, I priced up a snowchecks in the spring and it was $17k. I said fuck that! I'll scope out some hold overs in February... I want that xcr switchback 850... 

All of these sleds are 12k tops, hold overs are the way to go. Every one of them are worth 5k after 4 years and 5000 miles.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It’s sad that the consumer has to do the R&D for the manufacture and so many of these motors are junk after 5k. 

2 strokes need slugs at 4-5 IMO.  Poo needs them at 2k increments.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sold it yesterday

Wtf?  I jus toots my bet as to whose was gonna squeak out first, yours or Anler’s.  God damn it!!!  And god damn you!!!!!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I'd kill myself if I had to do 200+ mile days on a 600.

I want to be off the sled by 2 or 3 oclock eating steak.

I’d kill myself if I had to do 200 miles on any sled. :lol:

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

I miss my XCR, but i got a cash offer I couldnt turn down for it and it had over 4k miles with a warranty expiring this year.  I'll be snowchecking a new poo 850 XCR next year, the prices these idiots want for dealer snowchecked poo 850s right now are disgusting.  $15,220 USD for a 2020 XC 850?  OTD close to 17k after you add in studs.  :puke: 

Until then i found a great deal on this 2018 XRS to get me by for a year, maybe 2.  its got 2 years of warranty left, studs, electric start, and its mint. It'll work for now until i get on a jesus chassis again.  :bc:

Anyone want to sell me an actual windshield for a G4? :lol: 

XRS-850.jpg

Electric start you say?  Awesome!  

Prolly a pretty nice suspension made for some good banging also but, meh......

Enjoy the lake!!!!

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

They start having problems around 7k. Bad fade and sluggish over 70mph.  My buddy tried dropping his off at a dealership in the UP that is across the street from a 25 mile long lake. The problem can come and go but seems to do it more when the sled is pushed hard? It’s hard for a lot of dealers to mimic. It’s fine up on a stand. The dealership told him not to bother dropping it of because they have three there already ,and doing the same thing? My buddy tried a new fuel pump,fuel filter,and checked the clutches? The dealership thinks there is something worn in the motor,but it doesn’t flash any codes? My buddy fixed it by trading it in for $4500 and getting the 900 turbo. 

My last 2 800 etecs would say you're wrong about that. They ran with other 800s on the lake right up to the sale date with over 10k miles, never got sluggish or anything. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Guy who bought my Nytro has over 10k on it now...

Yeah, but then he also has to ride a Nytro for that many miles.... :puke:

:lol:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What poo 800???

Let’s race across Gogebic this year. End to end. Don’t be scared to hold your reliable eight fiddy. Let’s have a see how long you can hold it race?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

My last 2 800 etecs would say you're wrong about that. They ran with other 800s on the lake right up to the sale date with over 10k miles, never got sluggish or anything. 

Yeah, but then he also has to ride a Nytro for that many miles.... :puke:

:lol:

His was a 15. He was told it doesn’t happen to all of them?  Doesn’t make the sled unridable. Just not a good reliable feeling.

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Better find yourself a new dealer. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What poo 800???

And even less than that against a severely clutched poo 800!!!!

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Let’s race across Gogebic this year. End to end. Don’t be scared to hold your reliable eight fiddy. Let’s have a see how long you can hold it race?

I held my last 850 wfo for miles and miles...never a hiccup

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

I'm going to let you win so we can both make fun of ski doo together all weekend.  

That should be enough to get preston and steve all butthurt :lol: 

Inside job! :lol:

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sell me your Assault. :news:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 strokes need slugs at 4-5 IMO.  Poo needs them at 2k increments.  :lmao:

Wtf?  I jus toots my bet as to whose was gonna squeak out first, yours or Anler’s.  God damn it!!!  And god damn you!!!!!

I’d kill myself if I had to do 200 miles on any sled. :lol:

Electric start you say?  Awesome!  

Prolly a pretty nice suspension made for some good banging also but, meh......

Enjoy the lake!!!!

I just enjoy riding different sleds. Poo and doo are so far ahead of anything else out there that they’re the only 2 viable options at this point. I’m not brand biased either, I’ll ride anything :bc: 

I can’t imagine paying 10k for a new cat only to sell it a year or two later for 5k. Smh. 

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I just enjoy riding different sleds. Poo and doo are so far ahead of anything else out there that they’re the only 2 viable options at this point. I’m not brand biased either, I’ll ride anything :bc: 

I can’t imagine paying 10k for a new cat only to sell it a year or two later for 5k. Smh. 

10k for a new cat that is a 10 year old chassis that was antiquated 10 years ago. My good god .....I wouldnt pay 5k for a new procross sbowcheck let alone 10 plus 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Yeah, I’m not brand biased either but, I’m not paying $14 K for some pile with Walker Evans garbage that is at its official half life...and half price at 2k miles.  

Cat and Doo are the only two sleds worth owning.  Cat is the toughest but least compliant.  Doo has a bit of both.  Poo has neither but, it’s a good tourist sled for those that like to lake race from bar to bar absorbing fry grease.

But like I said, I’m not brand biased either.

:whistle:

A7623DA9-0EC8-4993-B2BD-03A5C3EA6D76.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I’m not brand biased either but, I’m not paying $14 K for some pile with Walker Evans garbage that is at its official half life...and half price at 2k miles.  

Cat and Doo are the only two sleds worth owning.  Cat is the toughest but least compliant.  Doo has a bit of both.  Poo has neither but, it’s a good tourist sled for those that like to lake race from bar to bar absorbing fry grease.

But like I said, I’m not brand biased either.

:whistle:

A7623DA9-0EC8-4993-B2BD-03A5C3EA6D76.gif

Iron dog says cat isn't even competitive in a tough 2k gruelling race where the completion rate last year was 54%.  No one wants to touch a cat 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Iron dog says cat isn't even competitive in a tough 2k gruelling race where the completion rate last year was 54%.  No one wants to touch a cat 

Once a year racing means nothing to manus and almost none of it reaches the design, engineering or showroom floor.

But, keep on believing!  When you ride a poo, you gotta pretend whatever they win is the pinnacle of sledding.   :lol:

• Haha 1