Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Guy who bought my Nytro has over 10k on it now...

That’s why I bought that Nitro. Big mile sled for trails. My RMK 600 has 6k on it and it’s the poor handling dragon.  It will be replaces with a SKS type sled with a 800. 

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The big mileage guys are moving back to 600s or 4 strokes because of it. 

I'd kill myself if I had to do 200+ mile days on a 600.

I want to be off the sled by 2 or 3 oclock eating steak.

I miss my XCR, but i got a cash offer I couldnt turn down for it and it had over 4k miles with a warranty expiring this year.  I'll be snowchecking a new poo 850 XCR next year, the prices these idiots want for dealer snowchecked poo 850s right now are disgusting.  $15,220 USD for a 2020 XC 850?  OTD close to 17k after you add in studs.  :puke: 

Until then i found a great deal on this 2018 XRS to get me by for a year, maybe 2.  its got 2 years of warranty left, studs, electric start, and its mint. It'll work for now until i get on a jesus chassis again.  :bc:

Anyone want to sell me an actual windshield for a G4? :lol: 

XRS-850.jpg

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I'd kill myself if I had to do 200+ mile days on a 600.

I want to be off the sled by 2 or 3 oclock eating steak.

Putting 200 miles on in the UP is easy work. There is a fund raising run that happens every year and they put on 500 in a day. 

8 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I miss my XCR, but i got a cash offer I couldnt turn down for it and it had over 4k miles with a warranty expiring this year.  I'll be snowchecking a new poo 850 XCR next year, the prices these idiots want for dealer snowchecked poo 850s right now are disgusting.  $15,220 USD for a 2020 XC 850?  OTD close to 17k after you add in studs.  :puke: 

Until then i found a great deal on this 2018 XRS to get me by for a year, maybe 2.  its got 2 years of warranty left, studs, electric start, and its mint. It'll work for now until i get on a jesus chassis again.  :bc:

XRS-850.jpg

Good looking sled Drew. That baby should haul the mail. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good looking sled Drew. That baby should haul the mail. 

Thanks Tom.  It should do the trick. :bc: 

I've ridden multiple G4's and while i like them, i still believe the Axys chassis is superior, to me personally.  I wanted another one but guys are selling first year 850 XC's for 1500-3k more than what I paid for this XRS and new ones are just stupid priced right now.  Im going to do it right and snowcheck what I want and let the 2020s get some miles on them to see how the 2nd year goes for the patriot :bc: 

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, thewayout said:

XRS-850.jpg

Nice Trudeau sled... 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nice Trudeau sled... 

I only had 2 choices, poo or doo.  unfortunately these polaris sleds are just so incredible now that dealers are charging closer to 20k for them then 10.  :lol: 

I could've bought 2 arctic cats for the price of one poo :lol: 

I refuse to pay that kind of money for a snowmobile.  I'd buy a side by side or new boat before I'd spend that kind of coin on a sled. 

Edited by thewayout

20 minutes ago, thewayout said:

XRS-850.jpg

I can’t wait to destroy that heap. :kneebash:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Thanks Tom.  It should do the trick. :bc: 

I've ridden multiple G4's and while i like them, i still believe the Axys chassis is superior, to me personally.  I wanted another one but guys are selling first year 850 XC's for 1500-3k more than what I paid for this XRS and new ones are just stupid priced right now.  Im going to do it right and snowcheck what I want and let the 2020s get some miles on them to see how the 2nd year goes for the patriot :bc: 

I can’t get comfy on any rev. They have that riding a bar stool feel. I’m more comfortable on a Doo ,then the Cat. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I can’t get comfy on any rev. They have that riding a bar stool feel. I’m more comfortable on a Doo ,then the Cat. 

I have to agree with that.  its a very comfortable sled though, the R motion is the best skid in the industry for trail riding comfort.  That said, the Axys was the best seating position of any sled I've ever ridden.  No question about it. Its the best chassis on snow. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I have to agree with that.  its a very comfortable sled though, the R motion is the best skid in the industry for trail riding comfort.  That said, the Axys was the best seating position of any sled I've ever ridden.  No question about it. Its the best chassis on snow. 

Guys with big guts and guys with bad backs are more comfortable on the Rev.  I like to be tucked in a bit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thewayout said:

That said, the Axys was the best seating position of any sled I've ever ridden.

I agree with this. It’s not even close.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you think he will go to the extreme of leaving the country again?

Maybe not. Steve’s XRS 800 was actually faster against me than the 850’s and the Poo 800. This is his only chance. I’ll kick him in the kill switch if I have to, Butters is going down. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I'm going to let you win so we can both make fun of ski doo together all weekend.  

That should be enough to get preston and steve all butthurt :lol: 

Great, now we can watch Preston spend 5k in mods not knowing if he can beat us again. :lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, bussman said:

Maybe not. Steve’s XRS 800 was actually faster against me than the 850’s and the Poo 800. This is his only chance. I’ll kick him in the kill switch if I have to, Butters is going down. 

Will you be showing fuck face Dave the snow flap?

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m most comfortable on the Polaris. But both the Doo and Cat/Yam are very comfortable to me it’s not much of a difference to matter. I could ride them all fine. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I’m most comfortable on the Polaris. But both the Doo and Cat/Yam are very comfortable to me it’s not much of a difference to matter. I could ride them all fine. 

I’m due for a new one,now I have to see what Cat has up their sleeve.