Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Exactly

This means slow the fuck down, sharp turn coming.

Nope! Wfo, into the trees!!!

Idiots!!!

right-turn-sign-x-w1-1r.png

Incorrect, that sign means fun ahead.  Set yourself up, pick a line, look through the corner where you want to go, and rail it. Accelerate into it if you aren't blasting the straights.

A club about an hour and a half from me posted this on Facebook. One of the responses is fucked up lmao. I took the screen shots and blacked out the names

sketch-1575937868812.png

sketch-1575937972178.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

A club about an hour and a half from me posted this on Facebook. One of the responses is fucked up lmao. I took the screen shots and blacked out the names

sketch-1575937868812.png

sketch-1575937972178.png

That looked like a bail and run so I'm not surprised to read it was stolen. 

Our local club puts up with this sort of thing every year, including trucks that were purposely following the groomer down the trail.

A call out to a local truck club, thankfully, put a stop to it but it won't be surprising in the least if I hear and see more of this type of behavior. 

Meant to ask, and sorry if I missed it, but how is your dog doing? 

Edited by irv

5 minutes ago, irv said:

That looked like a bail and run so I'm not surprised to read it was stolen. 

Our local club puts up with this sort of thing every year, including trucks that were purposely following the groomer down the trail.

A call out to a local truck club, thankfully, put a stop to it but it won't be surprising in the least if I hear and see more of this type of behavior. 

Meant to ask, and sorry if I missed it, but how is your dog doing? 

Acting 95% better. He got better suspiciously quick lol. One thing I did notice was he is peeing a noticeable amount more. Not sure if I should worry or not yet. I will bring it up with the vet when I do a follow up.

Edited by Tomas.

2 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Acting 95% better. He got better suspiciously quick lol. One thing I did notice was he is peeing a noticeable amount more. Not sure if I should worry or not yet. I will bring it up with the vet when I do a follow up.

Don't wait, it could diabetes. He is also drinking more than normal?

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Don't wait, it could diabetes. He is also drinking more than normal?

He has always drank a "healthy" amount big water. But he is 8lbs of 100. This only started happening on the weekend right after he started on some meds.

Just now, Tomas. said:

He has always drank a "healthy" amount big water. But he is 8lbs of 100. This only started happening on the weekend right after he started on some meds.

The meds and there side effects could be the reason but it's something to ask your vet just to alleviate any concerns. 

Just now, irv said:

The meds and there side effects could be the reason but it's something to ask your vet just to alleviate any concerns. 

You are probably right. I will call them tomorrow 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

sketch-1575937868812.png

sketch-1575937972178.png

OMG you have illegal Mexicans up there?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I'll be smooshing that shit by about 2 pm Thursday...

That picture of the fresh groom is giving me wood.  Unfortunately our riding are is 45 degrees and raining right now so kickoff this weekend is not looking good.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That picture of the fresh groom is giving me wood.  Unfortunately our riding are is 45 degrees and raining right now so kickoff this weekend is not looking good.

They are getting new snow everyday and grooming everyday. I havent seen a start to the season like this in forever. Wisconsin is shaping up nicely too but season doesnt start until 12/15 in most areas. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It is a scam, but I had more than one reason. Odd that you only remember the parts of the story that are convenient for you. 

That’s sweet.  Jackman was off to a great start until yesterday, had about 8-14” with a crust from what I’ve heard.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

They are getting new snow everyday and grooming everyday. I havent seen a start to the season like this in forever. Wisconsin is shaping up nicely too but season doesnt start until 12/15 in most areas. 

Good.  That will keep the faggots from Gayeveconsin and Bhenmethsota out of the UP.  Hopefully keeps the faggot ass FIBs and faggot ass FuckinIndianaBitches out of the UP too.