Check your account email address ×

Kamala Harris Campaign Suggests Tulsi Gabbard is Russian Operative After She Destroys Kamala on Debate Stage

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some of these Dems are just despicable motherfuckers. 

It's not just them. Trump is pretty despicable along with the Bush family and many others 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's not just them. Trump is pretty despicable along with the Bush family and many others 

Well yeah but currently I’m speaking about these attacks on Gabbard.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The dems don’t like what you said. You are:

A. racist

B. Russian operative

rinse and repeat

They even do it to one of their own....SMH.

See...she is different.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

The fact she said that shows how colossally Tulsi broke her.  Her fucking servos are all spinning out of control and all she can mutter is some bullshit about Russia.  That was epic.  Tulsi from the top rope with the flying elbow smash.  Good night.

Hope she goes after Warren next.  How that fake-ass grouchy old cunt is still anywhere near the top of the running after the "I'm Native American" thing... on second thought, I hope Warren gets the nomination just to see the absolute hilarity that would ensue with Trump teeing off on her.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

How fucking stupid the American public is. You just know a lot of mindless minions believe this crap.

Hey MC, is Tulsi a Russian operative?

Americans are pretty dumb, as you can tell from hanging out here. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

The fact she said that shows how colossally Tulsi broke her.  Her fucking servos are all spinning out of control and all she can mutter is some bullshit about Russia.  That was epic.  Tulsi from the top rope with the flying elbow smash.  Good night.

Hope she goes after Warren next.  How that fake-ass grouchy old cunt is still anywhere near the top of the running after the "I'm Native American" thing... on second thought, I hope Warren gets the nomination just to see the absolute hilarity that would ensue with Trump teeing off on her.

Yeah Tulsi cunt punted Harris. I'm surprised Harris didn't throw racist on top of Russian operative. 

19 hours ago, Matt said:

I will say that of all the D candidates, Tulsi is probably the best of the bunch, but I doubt the powers that be will give her a shot

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I will say that of all the D candidates, Tulsi is probably the best of the bunch, but I doubt the powers that be will give her a shot

Dude she is a pro late term abortion loving open borders firearms confiscating CUNT get real :guzzle:

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

How many fucking times are they going to go back to the "russian" well before they realize it only plays with absolute idiots

Do you think this little episode will help some of the Dem collusion pimps understand what happened to Trump over Russia?