Check your account email address ×

Kamala Harris Campaign Suggests Tulsi Gabbard is Russian Operative After She Destroys Kamala on Debate Stage

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you think this little episode will help some of the Dem collusion pimps understand what happened to Trump over Russia?

The biggest thing it will due is keep any other of the DemonCUNT candidates saying anything about Harris in the future and that is the Deep States objective cuz she is their chosen one :)

Just donated to Tulsi so she can stay in the race as long as possible.  No way the Dem handlers let her have a chance for the nomination but it is entertaining to watch someone with sensibility go after these morons.  What a disaster of a party when Slow Joe is leading by 15+%.  I remember when Dems wanted him off the ticket in 2012 because he was so bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Just donated to Tulsi so she can stay in the race as long as possible.  No way the Dem handlers let her have a chance for the nomination but it is entertaining to watch someone with sensibility go after these morons.  What a disaster of a party when Slow Joe is leading by 15+%.  I remember when Dems wanted him off the ticket in 2012 because he was so bad.

The funniest part is people completely forget his performance in a debate with Sarah Palin who mopped the floor with the fucking clown like it never fucking even happened :lmao:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also just donated to Tulsi.....she is the best candidate on either side and would be awesome if she was president

Cuz you didn't want to keep any of your guns anyway :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Cuz you didn't want to keep any of your guns anyway :dunno:

I value my 4th amendment rights over my 2nd at this point and my gun rights arent safe with Trump either. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

God you are easy......you are a sure thing on a first date.

Well....her stated policy aligns with my own on key issues more than any other candidate. What's not to like 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Tulsi will sell out as well when she suspends her campaign

And then I'll feel the same about her as  Bernie.....what the fuck is your point?

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

She is a sell out and a puppet to the DNC...

Except she supports nothing they do and the DNC doesnt support her

Makes total sense moron

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except she supports nothing they do and the DNC doesnt support her

Makes total sense moron

She will put her support behind the Democrat nominee.  Guaranteed!

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

She will put her support behind the Democrat nominee.  Guaranteed!

Which wont really be anything like Bernie selling out because Tulsi wont be offering support to anyone as repulsive and disgusting as Hillary...