• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

E5948E2E-50F9-4733-9D1A-46C1D8B8B788.thumb.jpeg.c3707577de91d69d80a14fc862125ae8.jpeg

Voting by mail for anyone other than overseas troops or the infirm is just stupid.  Go to the fucking polls if it matters to you.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Matt said:

Voting by mail for anyone other than overseas troops or the infirm is just stupid.  Go to the fucking polls if it matters to you.

No it isn't but dismantling the post office months before an election is pathetic. What about precincts that are having a hard time finding poll workers especially considering many of them are elderly? BTW how do you think Trump votes...nevermind...don't really care.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it isn't but dismantling the post office months before an election is pathetic. What about precincts that are having a hard time finding poll workers especially considering many of them are elderly? BTW how do you think Trump votes...nevermind...don't really care.

Are those your words or was that spoon fed to you? You literally believe everything you see on the TV. Maybe troll twitter to to get the hard hitting opinions you really crave.

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Sure, lets change the election rules only a few months from the presidential election.  What could possibly go wrong?  Why is it this kind of shit is SOP for Democrats?  You think they'll accept the results of this election as well as they did the last one?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes.  It is.   Its like CNN has a fucking chip in your brain.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anyone can vote absentee. If a person actually cares about the election they will make the effort.

I wouldn't have a problem if informational mailings about how to request a absentee ballot were sent out I'd be all for it. I'm totally against blanket sending of mail in ballots.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

trump votes with an absentee ballot.  A system that has worked just fine for decades and has protocols built in to reduce fraud.  There is really none with what some states want to do with mail in

As far as the polls go throw up some plexi like most places have done and vote.  It doesn't need to be complicated.  

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

How the fuck do you think Africans got to the Carribean, asshat?

Yes blacks were rounded up by African war Lord's and sold to the Dutch who moved them to the carribean and sold them to southern states Democrats as well. Damn you northern Republicans!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure, lets change the election rules only a few months from the presidential election.  What could possibly go wrong?  Why is it this kind of shit is SOP for Democrats?  You think they'll accept the results of this election as well as they did the last one?  :lol: 

Yes.  It is.   Its like CNN has a fucking chip in your brain.

Absentee voting has been used for years...how is that changing anything? BTW you are a walking talking Fox News Dittohead so save it Magoo.

4 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Anyone can vote absentee. If a person actually cares about the election they will make the effort.

I wouldn't have a problem if informational mailings about how to request a absentee ballot were sent out I'd be all for it. I'm totally against blanket sending of mail in ballots.

That's what I'm talking about....Absentee voting. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

trump votes with an absentee ballot.  A system that has worked just fine for decades and has protocols built in to reduce fraud.  There is really none with what some states want to do with mail in

As far as the polls go throw up some plexi like most places have done and vote.  It doesn't need to be complicated.  

I'm talking about absentee voting.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

How the fuck do you think Africans got to the Carribean, asshat?

They stowed away on merchant ships for the job opportunities!  :lol:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Haha 1