• awful knawful

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

@DriftBusta

@Polaris 550

@ford_428cj

Tag any Klan members if forgot...

117886651_305762284203052_8045275440602709199_n.jpg

Hey Moto,

I'm 73, and only occasionally leave my farm, and only for groceries and hardware stuff.

So, whatever dissension is out there in the USA regarding black/white animus, it ain't coming from me. 

The only place I post anything regarding race issues is on this site, and hardly anybody pays attention to it. 

Just sayin'.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

should have picked a better major.  Most i know who are 29 without a pot to piss in still haven't figured out what they want to be in life 

All my son's friends from his class and the class above him found good paying jobs before even graduating.   1 kid went to operate equipment instead of using his degree because he was having a hard time finding a school administration job locally and the pay/bennies were excellent.   His fiance's family has a successful business near here so there is zero chance of them moving to find work for him and he didn't want to work at her families business.

Get a degree worth something, stay out of trouble and don't be a douche when you go to interviews and you'll find work.  

Edited by Highmark

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

should have picked a better major.  Most i know who are 29 without a pot to piss in still haven't figured out what they want to be in life 

y U nO pReDiKt fEwChEr¿?¿?

• Haha 1