Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

How the fuck do you think Africans got to the Carribean, asshat?

Its a meme, its funny, your an idiot.

Some things are  never going to  change.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absentee voting has been used for years...how is that changing anything? BTW you are a walking talking Fox News Dittohead so save it Magoo.

That's what I'm talking about....Absentee voting. 

I'm talking about absentee voting.

No one is shitting on absentee ballots Beavis.  We're talking about mail in ballots like the Dems are pushing.  Difference between your brain and mine, is mine is still actually capable of using logic and staying on topic.  Why is it every fucking election, the only side that doesn't seem to support protecting the integrity of the vote, are the Democrats that you are so obviously wedded to?

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one is shitting on absentee ballots Beavis.  We're talking about mail in ballots like the Dems are pushing.  Difference between your brain and mine, is mine is still actually capable of using logic and staying on topic.  Why is it every fucking election, the only side that doesn't seem to support protecting the integrity of the vote, are the Democrats that you are so obviously wedded to?

What's the difference between mail in ballots and absentee voting?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

GMAFB...your logic and staying on topic is dictated by WHATEVER the Republican/Trump narrative happens to be...who in the fuck are you trying to kid? 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

What's the difference between mail in ballots and absentee voting?

One requires a request from a real person and is reasonably verifiable to that person voting. 

One is sent out via general mail to the last known address. Not verifiable in any reasonable measure.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Roosting said:

One requires a request from a real person and is reasonably verifiable to that person voting. 

One is sent out via general mail to the last known address. Not verifiable in any reasonable measure.  

this