Check your account email address ×

Warren’s got momentum!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, XC.Morrison said:

I’m tellin’ ya - she’s one to watch cause she has the best plans and the most natural delivery.  She’s a great communicator.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-surges-on-flattering-profiles-pundit-praise.amp

:lmao:

51 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m tellin’ ya - she’s one to watch cause she has the best plans and the most natural delivery.  She’s a great communicator.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-surges-on-flattering-profiles-pundit-praise.amp

God I hope so . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

A urine soaked paper bag could beat Trump.

I'm convinced......You said stupid shit solely to elicit responses. Very SnowRider'esque

"Look nurse, I got 5 people laughing at me" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The lying MA squaw  does not have  a smoke signals chance in hell to get to the high throne in the W.H.  Same goes for Sold out sanders. The dembanksters and their henchdems  have made the party choice. 

39 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The lying MA squaw  does not have  a smoke signals chance in hell to get to the high throne in the W.H.  Same goes for Sold out sanders. The dembanksters and their henchdems  have made the party choice. 

Well, they didn't count on me being a demphonebankster though.  And there's a million of us just like me.

14 hours ago, Anler said:

I'll bet anyone here $100 she doesn't make it past the primaries. 

I’d never take that bet, that’d be silly to provide a monetary incentive to vote for an alternate.  Illinois has an open primary so I’d rather just ask you come out and show your support for Team Liz on March 17, 2020!!! 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’d never take that bet, that’d be silly to provide a monetary incentive to vote for an alternate.  Illinois has an open primary so I’d rather just ask you come out and show your support for Team Liz on March 17, 2020!!! 

I don't live in Illinois! 😋

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny to watch people dump on Warren for one lie while supporting the liar in chief. 

Much like watching liberals whine about trump saying pussy while trying to elect the rapists enabler,,,,

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny to watch people dump on Warren for one lie while supporting the liar in chief. 

Warren lies every single day on the campaign trail. Have you listened to her long list of give aways that she knows will never see the light of day? 

32 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Warren lies every single day on the campaign trail. Have you listened to her long list of give aways that she knows will never see the light of day? 

Liz is a glass all the way full kind of gal.  She doesn’t listen to Debbie Downers who try to tell her something can’t be accomplished. She persists.