• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, hayward said:

:lol:da fuck's up with this thread?

Another dem and their hero. Warren is complete garbage. :flush:

33 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Another dem and their hero. Warren is complete garbage. :flush:

Are you Ridin' with Biden?  Wanna be a Balla' with Kamala?  Why not be Scorin' with Warren?  Who's got your support?

23 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m tellin’ ya - she’s one to watch cause she has the best plans and the most natural delivery.  She’s a great communicator.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-surges-on-flattering-profiles-pundit-praise.amp

Natural delivery? Look do me a solid and just tell me what strain on weed you are smoking I am sure I can find some locally.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Are you Ridin' with Biden?  Wanna be a Balla' with Kamala?  Why not be Scorin' with Warren?  Who's got your support?

Haha...I like this...out of the 3 I would be Ridin With Biden! 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Natural delivery? Look do me a solid and just tell me what strain on weed you are smoking I am sure I can find some locally.

I'm THC free.  Never got into the stuff, just not for me I guess. 

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...I like this...out of the 3 I would be Ridin With Biden! 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

No Tulsi?

Pay attention Cousin Carl.

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Much like watching liberals whine about trump saying pussy while trying to elect the rapists enabler,,,,

Conservative logic, elect the rapist and accuse Clinton's wife of being an enabler.  

If Hillary was a Conservative she and Bill would have prayed onstage and claimed god healed and forgave him for his wicked ways. He would have given her the credit and every campaign stop would play stand by your man.  You dumb fucks would eat it up. 

21 hours ago, hwytohell said:

The lying MA squaw  does not have  a smoke signals chance in hell to get to the high throne in the W.H.  Same goes for Sold out sanders. The dembanksters and their henchdems  have made the party choice. 

What other lies has she told?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Conservative logic, elect the rapist and accuse Clinton's wife of being an enabler.  

If Hillary was a Conservative she and Bill would have prayed onstage and claimed god healed and forgave him for his wicked ways. He would have given her the credit and every campaign stop would play stand by your man.  You dumb fucks would eat it up. 

You always seemed to try too hard but now you just seem desperate

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You always seemed to try too hard but now you just seem desperate

Calling out conservatives for being hypocrites is easy. Fish in a barrel. 

Finding smart ones would be hard work 

58 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’ll pass on those options. Tulsi seems to be the only one not slinging BS 24/7. So I’ll go with her. Not sure she will get any traction though.

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Calling out conservatives for being hypocrites is easy. Fish in a barrel. 

Finding smart ones would be hard work 

Because you represent the librulz that aren’t lying hypocrites and are “intellectually elite”??? 

PUT YOUR FUCKING BROTHER ON THE GOD DAMN PHONE YOU MORON!

:lol:

Dork.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ll pass on those options. Tulsi seems to be the only one not slinging BS 24/7. So I’ll go with her. Not sure she will get any traction though.

She’s the only one that seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and actually wants to start moving on and doing something.

So, she’s out.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Gabbard?  Don't be Absurd.  - j/k  I know a lot of folks here like her. 

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Gabbard?  Don't be Absurd.  - j/k  I know a lot of folks here like her. 

We have some debates coming up. This will be interesting. I think the clown car is bigger than the R one in ‘16.

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Liberals logic , defend a sexual predator his enablers, liars, draft dodger, tax dodger and traitors  Because Billy the rapist Shrillery the enabler or Kerry the tax dodging traitor are OK .

Edited by Sleepr2

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How many times do the Democrats have to lose with a candidate from Massachusetts before they understand elitists don't sell well in the rest of the country.

Possibly 1 more time.

God we lucked out with old Teddy and Kerry.

Can you imagine??

• Like 1