Check your account email address ×

Warren’s got momentum!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How many times do the Democrats have to lose with a candidate from Massachusetts before they understand elitists don't sell well in the rest of the country.

She was born and raised in Oklahoma City - that's pretty heartland.  She's also lived in Texas, Michigan, and New Jersey. 

Elitist - pffft. 

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She was born and raised in Oklahoma City - that's pretty heartland.  She's also lived in Texas, Michigan, and New Jersey. 

Elitist - pffft. 

Stick your lower jaw out and roll your bottom lip and say it with me.........Haaaarrvaaard.   

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Stick your lower jaw out and roll your bottom lip and say it with me.........Haaaarrvaaard.   

Haaaarvaard!!!  I feel silly now.  What was the point of this exercise?

21 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Haaaarvaard!!!  I feel silly now.  What was the point of this exercise?

It's is nearly impossible to wipe the elitist off of a Boston politician and make no mistake she has been in bean town for decades. The prairie girl you speak of is long since gone.

29 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It's is nearly impossible to wipe the elitist off of a Boston politician and make no mistake she has been in bean town for decades. The prairie girl you speak of is long since gone.

To me, the word “elitist” is an all but meaningless word thrown around as some kind of slur.  Being associated with Harvard is not toxic.  8 of 45 of our Presidents have Harvard degrees.  I guarantee you nobody considering voting for her is going to say, “Ya know what - I like her policy ideas but having been a Harvard professor is a deal breaker for me.”  

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Liberals logic , defend a sexual predator his enablers, liars, draft dodger, tax dodger and traitors  Because Billy the rapist Shrillery the enabler or Kerry the tax dodging traitor are OK .

Kerry a traitor?   Where do you get these things?

As for your first sentence, I don't know many Liberals that were defending Trump. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Warren's entire adult life is built on a lie. 

I see why the libs like her.

Sad. Dead meat.

One lie?   Holy Shit! Trump may owe his entire life to a lie.  

What did Warren's lie about Native Heritage do for her? 

Trump lied to get out of service.  His lie could have caused another American to die in his place. Trade that off against Warren's lie.

Then tell me about her other lie and I'll find one worse from Trump.  That's her competitor after all. Do a comparison on their credibility.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kerry a traitor?   Where do you get these things?

As for your first sentence, I don't know many Liberals that were defending Trump. 

Kerry is a traitor and a pile of shit.  But, just another hero to you!  

Selfies anyone!!!  :lol: 

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

She claims to be a supporter of the miccleclass. Yet chooses to live in a town that dosnt have a middle class. Maybe she dosnt know what middle class is.

Trump claimed to know more than the Generals. Trump Claimed to have a health care plan that would cover everyone for a fraction of the price. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Kerry is a traitor and a pile of shit.  But, just another hero to you!  

Selfies anyone!!!  :lol: 

Tell us all about it Zambo the clown.  Bet you have some great right wing propaganda sources to back it up.

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

She claims to be a supporter of the miccleclass. Yet chooses to live in a town that dosnt have a middle class. Maybe she dosnt know what middle class is.

She doesn't live in Cambridge just for funzies.  Her husband's job is being a professor at Harvard. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

And he grabs pussies too!

We don't have to go there.  We know he's more of a sleaze ball than Warren.  I'm just comparing lies. 

You know since the right wing are all about truthiness. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Tell us all about it Zambo the clown.  Bet you have some great right wing propaganda sources to back it up.

Who is "us"?  Who else do you speak for here?  Tool Kit is gone and now you are all alone.

Kerry's history is well known here.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

She doesn't live in Cambridge just for funzies.  Her husband's job is being a professor at Harvard. 

The taxpayers footed the bill so the Melania could stay in New York while Barron finished his term at private school.. But Warren is an elitist.  These Trumpsters are whacked.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Who is "us"?  Who else do you speak for here?  Tool Kit is gone and now you are all alone.

Kerry's history is well known here.

Breitfbart said so derp derp derp.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

MANN, BRUCE H. AND
ELIZABETH WARREN
24 LINNAEAN ST
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138

https://www.cambridgema.gov/PropertyDatabase/14044

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's a nice place for sure.  But do you really think it'll be a deal breaker for people? 

No. people who like her would vote for her no matter what. People who don't never would have anyways. But why did you think she didn't live there?

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No. people who like her would vote for her no matter what. People who don't never would have anyways. But why did you think she didn't live there?

Where did I question where she lived?