Check your account email address ×

Wtf is with the 840 poo

17 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Has anyone heard of an oil line coming off a 15-18?

Indy Dan hasn't. RKT hasn't. Northstar hasn't.

It's a 850 issue. Smoke and mirrors......

My friends 17 600 Assualt did it

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey even though my Assault motor self destructed, I had over 5000 trouble free miles on the two Axys’s I owned.  I really think I just got some bad gas, because it blew up literally just a few miles after I had just filled up.  It’s a great motor imo, I just wish they were cheaper to fix.

If you read what you wrote and think about it.....

Fucking sad that your pleased with 5k on two different motors

What has the sport come to that we think that's great?!!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

If you read what you wrote and think about it.....

Fucking sad that your pleased with 5k on two different motors

What has the sport come to that we think that's great?!!!

Don’t overthink it, and don’t think I’m making excuses, just pointing out that I had good luck and liked the motor for going on 4 seasons and over 5k miles.  Not pleased at all, that’s why I bought a 4 stroke.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lots of people backing out of their late delivery spring orders it seems based on all the pumping and dumping i'm seeing dealers trying to do on facebook right now.  

Maybe they got the boot from camp and would rather pout then find a way to ride? :dunno:

My dealer just got their 2 floor models so maybe it has something to do with that. 

Wow.  This dumping of snow all over sure has the Axys 850 guys all fired up.  Probably close to 25 new posts on the Axys 850 facebook feed and they are all praise. Lots of guys starting to get some miles built up and they are reporting good and great results. 

Good news for Polaris and all these new Patriot owners. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  This dumping of snow all over sure has the Axys 850 guys all fired up.  Probably close to 25 new posts on the Axys 850 facebook feed and they are all praise. Lots of guys starting to get some miles built up and they are reporting good and great results. 

Has been a busy weekend for them. Still haven't seen any real issues with an indys pr sba's seems like it's all rmks and I'm assuming those were first builds. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

18 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Has been a busy weekend for them. Still haven't seen any real issues with an indys pr sba's seems like it's all rmks and I'm assuming those were first builds. 

I think the whole issue is limited to a small batch of engines and it's not the colossal clusterfuck some are predicting. 

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You shut up, this is the doom and gloom thread. :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think the whole issue is limited to a small batch of engines and it's not the colossal clusterfuck some are predicting. 

I feel like making a DooTalk account but fuck me I'll be booted in 5 minutes I bet. What a pile of faggots those guys are. It's like 20 young sons just rubbing one out to anything brp. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1