Check your account email address ×

Wtf is with the 840 poo

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Both the Mach 1000 and cat 1000 needed to be loaded a lot heavier than they were 

If I throw this ypipe on I'm just gonna go with a little less finish on primary 

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All of the chopper rides I've been involved in were under $600.  I think they charge $500/hr and go off the engine hours.  These guys are fast.  They land and do the hook up themselves.  They drop the sled right on the trailer or even on a sled deck if that is what you have.  They drop the harness and all.  You drop the harness off at the heliport when you go pay the bill.  

we had only one in our crew ever it was in wy and was almost 1000 bucks . they flew in from Jackson a 50 min drive by car 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking pathetic. This is a massive failure. These motherfuckers need to be sued. The consumer is not the fucking field tester. 

obviously they are .

been paying top money for decades for the honor 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

we had only one in our crew ever it was in wy and was almost 1000 bucks . they flew in from Jackson a 50 min drive by car 

Well no doubt the price goes up if the chopper is in the air longer.  

There have already been a couple chopper rides this winter here.  Both for guys going through the water on the river.  Iron Doggers trying to get in some early practice.  

46761599_1980009772047874_65739509670189

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who has has had a good big bore twin that wasnt designed by another company except the etec? Even that tech was bought by skidoo

cat always did there own design and engineering then zuk built it .

sun also had there own people in on refinements though 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It became difficult when the EPA stepped in dude. 

The EPA hasnt been all that bad for 2 strokes. direct and semi direct injection is better than those old dirty 2S. Although I kinda miss $10 oil

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The EPA hasnt been all that bad for 2 strokes. direct and semi direct injection is better than those old dirty 2S. Although I kinda miss $10 oil

Right....but the struggle to make the older motors compliant resulted in a ton of failures