Check your account email address ×

Wtf is with the 840 poo

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I imagine it is, I'm just telling you not to overthink things and think you are good to go for 4 years with unlimited mileage. :news:

It is unlimited mileage I read the fine print. As long as the first service is done by a tech and each yearly as well. I have know issue with that. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

It is unlimited mileage I read the fine print. As long as the first service is done by a tech and each yearly as well. I have know issue with that. 

I should have wrote mileage and money, not just mileage. Once Polaris has spent X amounts of money on warranty work, then it is game over. I'm sure other manus have similar policies but I haven't heard about those, just Polaris's.

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

I said it before it will be funny when a 0.2c hose clamp causes these issues for the poo. I checked all mine and things seem fine had to push the PTO side one on a tiny bit and put the clamp over the barb. It is pretty stupid they can't come up with a better clamp. :dunno:

Good lord, a 2 cent clamp causing catastrophies on 12 - 15k sleds? ........fuck Polaris :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure are taking pleasure in others problems.

You really do take pleasure in running around biting ankles don't you? Lonely tonight? FYI, I'm laughing at Polaris because they deserve to be laughed at, not that I needed to explain that to you.

53 minutes ago, irv said:

I imagine it is, I'm just telling you not to overthink things and think you are good to go for 4 years with unlimited mileage. :news:

Seriously Irv, if I hit the mileage limit before the warranty expires, all is good.:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You really do take pleasure in running around biting ankles don't you? Lonely tonight? FYI, I'm laughing at Polaris because they deserve to be laughed at, not that I needed to explain that to you.

They deserve it? Do you think "Polaris" is listening to some disphit cheesehead...who is your laughter directed at exactly...your grudge against a company is weird and pathetic.

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Very barbiehands like.

The funny thing is the fat bastard always pops up and takes shots at me for stupid shit..buying and selling sleds, sinking a sled, not riding  a lot...etc.... and I just laugh it off....say one thing to him and he starts crying in his cheese curds. 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The funny thing is the fat bastard always pops up and takes shots at me for stupid shit..buying and selling sleds, sinking a sled, not riding  a lot...etc.... and I just laugh it off....say one thing to him and he starts crying in his cheese curds. 😂

The only whale sighting in that body of water ever. :lmao:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Or spillage from the injection oil tank?  :snack: 

Who fucking knows I think I'm being played now by a bunch of fucking dickhead friends playing with my emotions. Cocksuckers know I have mine tore apart checking every fitting and connection on the heap:lol:

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Who fucking knows I think I'm being played now by a bunch of fucking dickhead friends playing with my emotions. Cocksuckers know I have mine tore apart checking every fitting and connection on the heap:lol:

I hear ya.  I’ve never gotten into the whole brand bash deal.  We all invest a shit ton of time and money to do this sport.   Last thing I want to hear if I’m having sled problems, is what a piece of shit that sled is, that I just spent 14,000 bucks on. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I hear ya.  I’ve never gotten into the whole brand bash deal.  We all invest a shit ton of time and money to do this sport.   Last thing I want to hear if I’m having sled problems, is what a piece of shit that sled is, that I just spent 14,000 bucks on. :lol: 

Theres a pile of fucking guys with peices of shit this season. Be fun to see what happens I guess. Hookers and cocaine seems alot more fun at times. 

25 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Theres a pile of fucking guys with peices of shit this season. Be fun to see what happens I guess. Hookers and cocaine seems alot more fun at times. 

Hookers and blow is always fun. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was  over at Dootalk reading and there is a thread full of Snoputz types saying Polaris guys had this coming....holy fuck get a grip.😂😂😂

If it's not a doo bash it's fine. As soon as you have an issue with the doo like the 850 last year threads are deleted :lol: 

• Haha 1