Check your account email address ×

Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey there Alaskan gnome, where is my apology ? LOL

This stuff makes me sick to my stomach, I hate to see new stuff, of any brand,  have issues, especially serious motor blowing issues like these sleds are having....

Did you read through this thread or the ones of Facebook or SnowWest?  Sounds like some people are making this out to be way more than it is...... again.

Why should I give you an apology? You posted BS that you didn't even read and the links you posted didn't work.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That fucking piston coating coming off means nothing and I doubt very much you could snag that crosshatch with a fingernail. I'm calling bullshit on that

I was always thought that coating was designed to peel off after the first few hundred miles. The only issue I have is the bearing issue but I feel like this dude is just trying to sell shit. His drunk ramblings could really give you a run for its money. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I was always thought that coating was designed to peel off after the first few hundred miles. The only issue I have is the bearing issue but I feel like this dude is just trying to sell shit. His drunk ramblings could really give you a run for its money. :lol:

I am brilliant!!!11+ 

More so when drunk

33 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Here the link where it all started on this. We will see if this end up as bad as doo 600 HO rings fiscao back in 04. 

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445843&page=9

I only read a few pages of that. But I will say, Indy Dan is a complete fucking retard.

I dont need someone to fix my shit for me, but if I did, it sure as fuck would never be him.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  We tell you it’s your turn to bring donuts the next meeting and you fucking vanish!!!  Weak.

That fucking site kept trying to nail my credit card for a renewal.  I had to sick my cc company on them. Then a month later, they tried billing my wife’s PayPal account. I put them on the banned list.:lol:

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That fucking site kept trying to nail my credit card for a renewal.  I had to sick my cc company on them. Then a month later, they tried billing my wife’s PayPal account. I put them on the banned list.:lol:

Lol!  I hardly recognize anybody there anymore.  Some new names that are proving to be fairly witty though.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!  I hardly recognize anybody there anymore.  Some new names that are proving to be fairly witty though.  

It's a slow loading shit hole with the same group of guys who pat themselves on the back alot. Hard pass 

Just now, Kev144 said:

It's a slow loading shit hole with the same group of guys who pat themselves on the back alot. Hard pass 

Lol.  “Slow loading shot hole”. :lmao:

Meh...it’s not what it used to be with some of the “old gang”.  I do love the sled bashing still though.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol.  “Slow loading shot hole”. :lmao:

Meh...it’s not what it used to be with some of the “old gang”.  I do love the sled bashing still though.  

It was good in the 05-08jsh range.  It's been plummeting for a long time.  The mods there are tools as well :snack: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

It was good in the 05-08jsh range.  It's been plummeting for a long time.  The mods there are tools as well :snack: 

What do you mean “plummeting”? It’s still the best place for solid sled information and still has the best tuners of any forum anywhere.  Mods are pretty good.  Mostly.  

• Like 1