Check your account email address ×

Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not always the case .

last few heads I had 10 tho cut off were done as the whole head in 2 passes . I gave never seen one done any other way but then I only know 1 machinist with the tools to do it in his garage .

now reshaping the dome after a cut is a diff story 

The sealing surface is not the squish band. Milling a head decreases squish but has nothing to do with cutting the squish band

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It would decrease the squish band volume wouldn't it?

Neal

It does. Yet the angle of the squish might still need to be corrected to prevent hot spots on the piston crown. Volume of the dome might also need to be corrected depending on available fuel. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Was when Glenn needed a thumb warmer too. 

I buy from him.  If i need parts or oil he will leave it in a spot outside fri night and I grab and swing in and pay him sat.  Left my sled at his house Sundays when needed work too.  Good guys and his son is town councillor now :lol: 

On 12/20/2018 at 10:28 PM, Legend said:

Or the ones where he told everybody that got his engines he only used OEM pistons. But then someone took it apart and found out Dan used some cheap off brand pistons.

Indeed he did. I don’t recall the name of the pistons. That was years ago. They were good pistons, but not Elko’s  

On 12/20/2018 at 6:31 PM, Woodtick said:

Should I go over to HCS and have a madcatter reunion?:lol:

I could post some photos of the fragmented hammertime clutch weights that exploded. Randy lost his shit about that’s. I received stalking threats to my personal email after posting those. 

:lol:  bring it on. I enjoy a good threat. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I could post some photos of the fragmented hammertime clutch weights that exploded. Randy lost his shit about that’s. I received stalking threats to my personal email after posting those. 

:lol:  bring it on. I enjoy a good threat. 

I vaguely remember that...isn't that Randy guy and his son from Michigan? 😂

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I about fell out of my chair.  My brother replaced the motor in his Infiniti m35 for less that that.

If I am not mistaken you rode it 40 miles after cylinder went down likly what junked the crank and cases I did the same with a seadoo ( like f I swimming with with it) 

4 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Just found out the hp #’s on new updated doo 600 e tec , 133.5 hp @ 8250-8300 rpm not bad at all but I think at the end of day I still prefer 800. 

Where’d you see that 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

I read it on HCS? Came from dynotech at the shootout. 

You need to be a member and dynotech doesn't want members to post too much info/ graphs???

Just wonder how the other 600’s dynod