Check your account email address ×

Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao yeah ok . so you would go buy a used pre etec 800 with 3500 mo on it . bull shit if yiu would you are a fucking fool .

no on this the forum dose not know at least 1 guy who did not grenade a pre etc  doo 800 

I wouldn't touch a ptek with 0 miles on it!

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My brother beat the bag out of his 15 Assault for 6500 miles, decided to rebuild it just because.  Tore it down and found a big chunk missing from one of the pistons.  It still ran ok before that.  This was supposedly one of the bad motors.  Meanwhile my Axys self destructs in 2800 miles and they want 5400 bucks for a new motor.  Getting pretty tired of these under engineered over priced pieces of shit.  Going back to a 4 stroke now.

The older 800s seemed to be not bad when beat on. Most of the ones I know of first hand went down in the midrange.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that turbo specific?  I’m not interested in putting a turbo on anything..... :bc: 

Yes, but he has other motors.  I'd just call and see what they recommend that won't destroy itself in 2,000 trail miles.  Will be far less expensive than the $5,400 Poo motor that will do the same thing again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yes, but he has other motors.  I'd just call and see what they recommend that won't destroy itself in 2,000 trail miles.  Will be far less expensive than the $5,400 Poo motor that will do the same thing again.

Thanks I’ll give him a call tomorrow. :bc: