Check your account email address ×

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

$1.33 per litre here. So about $3.71 per US gallon

5.03 canadian. out here it is at 1.14 liter 4.31 canadian per yank gallon. down in vancouver the hippy envirofucks are paying 1.49 (5.63 can)

Edited by mtnloverxtreme2
spelling

11 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

5.03 canadian. out here it is at 1.14 liter 4.31 canadian per yank gallon. down in vancouver the hippy envirofucks are paying 1.49 (5.63 can)

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/philip-cross-statcan-just-exposed-how-worthless-green-industries-are-to-canadas-economy/amp

40 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

Yes sorry I was converting the per gallon value to US dollars,,,I edited my post

Local media hasn’t made a peep about it.  When it started creeping up they were doing man on the street, interviewing drivers at the pump.  

Can you tell us how you are getting fucked by high gas prices and all the things you will have to do without?  

A record number of people will take to the road this year, despite the crushing economy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Local media hasn’t made a peep about it.  When it started creeping up they were doing man on the street, interviewing drivers at the pump.  

Can you tell us how you are getting fucked by high gas prices and all the things you will have to do without?  

A record number of people will take to the road this year, despite the crushing economy. 

Last night they said 8 states will have below $2 a gal gas this week.

I couldn't tell you the last time I seen the majority of gas stations selling for less than a buck a liter? This is great to see, especially for my son who only works part time and is a student. https://www.gasbuddy.com/GasPrices/Ontario/Oshawa

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are going to use low gas prices as an excuse to raise fuel taxes just so you know. :thumbsup:

They should as long as it goes to a dedicated fund for just roads and bridges. Otherwise , fuck em.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not bad. I happy when its below 3. Beats the fuck out of the $4.50 it wa selling for in VT and Maine during Obama's terms.

X2 , I still remember $5.10 per gallon for both heating oil and diesel back in February of 2008, man that did sucked.