Check your account email address ×

Shania!

Some people go for the fluff, I go to see real musicians. Been to many shows. One of the worst was U2 and 2 of my favorites were Bruce Springsteen at the Florida State fairgrounds amphitheatre in Tampa and Kenny Wayne Shepherd in a small venue. No bullshit laser shows in either. Can't stand Springsteen's politics but that fucker has high energy. 

Edited by J. Jackson

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

I read this morning he blamed the nra and lobbyists for the vegas shoot up, in a recent interview. he was peforming there I believe and it got to him.

now there is a guy with some balls. whether he's right or not is not the issue. but he spoke his mind. I don't know any of his music, but he got some respect from me reading that.

Thanks, I'll have to look it up. If you like country at all, he has some decent stuff IMO

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Some people go for the fluff, I go to see real musicians. Been to many shows. One of the worst was U2 and 2 of my favorites were Bruce Springsteen at the Florida State fairgrounds amphitheatre in Tampa and Kenny Wayne Shepherd in a small venue. No bullshit laser shows in either. Can't stand Springsteen's politics but that fucker has high energy. 

Iron Butterfly and Foghat at DTE  which is a pretty small venue  :lol: 

Shania is at the top of my dream list of numming material. She looks absolutely beautiful. It would be a dream come true to wake up beside that sweet lady, especially day after day after day. WTF was Mutt thinking when he decided to bang her best friend, and give Shania up ?  

• Like 2

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Shania is at the top of my dream list of numming material. She looks absolutely beautiful. It would be a dream come true to wake up beside that sweet lady, especially day after day after day. WTF was Mutt thinking when he decided to bang her best friend, and give Shania up ?  

Who knows....if I had to guess I'm thinking she is pretty high maintainence.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Went to her concert in Des Moines on Wednesday night.   Very, very good and she looked sexy as hell as usual. 

In a bar near the venue the girl to guy ratio had to be 100:1.   Ton's of short summer dresses and shorts and cowboy boots.     

Flame away.  

20180725_210633.jpg

Saw her years ago when I first got married.  Concert was awesome.  She's an excellent entertainer. :bc:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

She took me years ago to see him when Ford Field first opened up and now I am returning the favor. I bought much better tickets so we'll actually get to see the stage this time  :lol: 

We were in the sand bar (pit up front on the floor) well worth the money what a great time. Except when you gotta piss or need a drink :lol:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Iron Butterfly and Foghat at DTE  which is a pretty small venue  :lol: 

saw Foghat, Head East and Rick Derringer at a local nightclub 30 years ago, Iron Butterfly was basicly  a one hit wonder

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I guarantee if you went to a concert you’d go again and again. I wasn’t that big a fan either until the kid convinced us to go. Probably in the neighborhood of 30 shows since 

shocker slinger is a Dave Mathews groupie 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I read this morning he blamed the nra and lobbyists for the vegas shoot up, in a recent interview. he was peforming there I believe and it got to him.

now there is a guy with some balls. whether he's right or not is not the issue. but he spoke his mind. I don't know any of his music, but he got some respect from me reading that.

Hahaha.  The guy says stupid shit that he can't back up and you drop to your knees in respect.  I can see why you like him now.  What a putz.  :flush: 

12 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Mutt has made millions over the years from his producing AC / DC  music. My guess he has banged many a  " best friend " 

On 7/27/2018 at 1:39 PM, Snoslinger said:

you anti DMB faggots heard anything other than "satellite" on the radio?

DMB has some awesome music.  Its generally the stuff they play on radio 18 gillian times that I get sick of listening to.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

DMB has some awesome music.  Its generally the stuff they play on radio 18 gillian times that I get sick of listening to.

Free tickets/booze/herb wouldn't get me to go....

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ahhh....so now we know what you like.  It's just about negotiating over quanitity to see your smiling face bouncing along and watching Dave Matthews "honk and cackle his way through a song."

:lol:  SWEET FUCK THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!! @Jimmy Snacks

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

I would rather listen to a 750HP LS motor singing at full tilt than listen to 5 minutes of DMB.  That has to be some of the most boring shit i have ever heard.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1