Check your account email address ×

Shania!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Went to her concert in Des Moines on Wednesday night.   Very, very good and she looked sexy as hell as usual. 

In a bar near the venue the girl to guy ratio had to be 100:1.   Ton's of short summer dresses and shorts and cowboy boots.     

Flame away.  

20180725_210633.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Went to her concert in Des Moines on Wednesday night.   Very, very good and she looked sexy as hell as usual. 

In a bar near the venue the girl to guy ratio had to be 100:1.   Ton's of short summer dresses and shorts and cowboy boots.     

Flame away.  

20180725_210633.jpg

My Daughter and Wife went to see her and they said the cowboy boots was a huge thing :dunno: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Fucking Highmark wearing his cowboy boots and hat singing along and dancing to Man I Feel Like a Woman

What in the ever loving fuck

While you sit in a corner and cry to perfect circle diarrhea

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

thats suck an awesome look

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You forgot his bigly John Deere belt buckle

:lol:  Nope.  Guess again.  

Well, HM did say "flame away' so.....

IDC.... she's still hot and she was instrumental in changing country music to a more mainstream type of music.   

I can only imagine the ass that was there.  HOLY MOLY!  HM may have been walking around in some shit kicking cowboy boots...but I bet he had mirrors on the toes.  :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats suck an awesome look

It is.   Reality is my wife looked better than 99.999% of the girls around.   Short black dress and boots.   Went really well with her dark hair.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

It is.   Reality is my wife looked better than 99.999% of the girls around.   Short black dress and boots.  

We will need to see pics... 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking Highmark wearing his cowboy boots and hat singing along and dancing to Man I Feel Like a Woman

What in the ever loving fuck

:lol:  

18 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

While you sit in a corner and cry to perfect circle diarrhea

Or hanging out with the rest of the hipster dufus fags listening to Dave Matthews honk and cackle his way through a song. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or hanging out with the rest of the hipster dufus fags listening to Dave Matthews honk and cackle his way through a song. :lol:

Dave Matthews Band will turn you into a hipster beta liberal in 5 songs. So 4 is the limit!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guarantee if you went to a concert you’d go again and again. I wasn’t that big a fan either until the kid convinced us to go. Probably in the neighborhood of 30 shows since