Check your account email address ×

Fuck it

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Every now and then you need a personal day!

"I personally don't see myself coming into work today!"

I almost had an eye problem today mmyself but came in anyays. Might be a nooner kind of day though 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I called it.  Heading north soon.

x2.  Taking today off, heading to Maine for a party for my nephew, who goes to Maine Maritime Academy and is just getting back from 4 months at sea.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Good for you, you'll be dead along time take every opportunity to enjoy now. Wife and I did 150  mile road trip yesterday.

A couple weeks ago we took off in the convertible and did 404 miles.

Just now, Snake said:

A couple weeks ago we took off in the convertible and did 404 miles.

Awesome, we rarely do more than 300 or so these days, need to get back to care for horses.

AHhh....just picked this up with all the black pipe, electrical and venting I should need.  Guess I'm gonna put on my HVAC/electrical hat and get'r started!  Time to get some proper heat in my garage...downstairs anyway.  

BTW..no carts outside the corral this am at Menard's...thanks @spin_dry !!  :lmao:

heater.JPG

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

AHhh....just picked this up with all the black pipe, electrical and venting I should need.  Guess I'm gonna put on my HVAC/electrical hat and get'r started!  Time to get some proper heat in my garage...downstairs anyway.  

BTW..no carts outside the corral this am at Menard's...thanks @spin_dry !!  :lmao:

heater.JPG

Mine nearly burned my shop down.

17 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

heater.JPG

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Mine nearly burned my shop down.

Your always better off spending a few extra bucks on a commercial grade unit :bc:

Modine PDP300AE0130

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your always better off spending a few extra bucks on a commercial grade unit :bc:

Modine PDP300AE0130

Probably but, it's just not necessary.  At least not right now.  My garage isn't done so I may need to change it out anyway.  Just tired of using a bullet while I can't make up my mind what I am going to do to finish it.  Loading it with moisture and it's a PIA.  Time to put a proper vented unit in.