Check your account email address ×

Driving through Detroit at night...priceless.

The bikes are cool! Gotta love the girls advertising showing everything they have, and now about the motherfucker running over that dude and then coming back for seconds :lol: 

I fucked up coming out of Windsor at 2:00 am one night towing a 4 place enclosed missed 94 and caught 75 and ended up on Gratiot and then Grand River before finding 94 west, thank god it was mid March and not mid July :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I didn't even make it out to Woodward this year. Was about to head out saturday but with rain in the forecast I stayed back

Held off for most of the day .

Left about 230 and beat the rain home.

took those pictures Thursday, not much of a picture taker.

Its better to go down in the week leading up to the cruise.

A lot of cars decked out in Trump support..................Make America great. 

13 hours ago, Anler said:

How would you like to live next door to that?

Will I get some freebies from Uncle Sam.....You know it makes a difference :thumb:

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

You will never see that side of Detroit

On the news, TV,  

1 million whites can converge on 7 miles of road and not have as much as a fist fight.

tmp_705-VID_20160818_2015567411768162975.mp4

Oh really? In 09 I did the Murray Auto Parts to O'Reilly's conversion in Michigan which was 100+ stores and yes that included Detroit :news: 

detroit.jpg

Edited by Mileage Psycho

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh really? In 09 I did the Murray Auto Parts to O'Reilly's conversion in Michigan which was 100+ stores and yes that included Detroit :news: 

detroit.jpg

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Did you video it and put it on the news or is this just another attempt at trying to prove you're the real deal?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

detroit.jpg

On the news or TV?????

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Did you video it and put it on the news or is this just another attempt at trying to prove you're the real deal?

Lol, right.

He cherry picked my post to make a back door brag. O.o

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

You will never see that side of Detroit

On the news, TV,  

1 million whites can converge on 7 miles of road and not have as much as a fist fight.

tmp_705-VID_20160818_2015567411768162975.mp4

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I suppose I missed Cold War's 1st grade sentence structure and I just picked up on the first sentence, and I did see some really ugly, funky, and amusing shit in the summer of 09 in Detroit......now did I see some motherfucker running over some dude....no I did not :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I suppose I missed Cold War's 1st grade sentence structure and I just picked up on the first sentence, and I did see some really ugly, funky, and amusing shit in the summer of 09 in Detroit......now did I see some motherfucker running over some dude....no I did not :lol: 

Dude. You are Fing hilarious.

I suppose.  :lol: