Check your account email address ×

Cheap Bearings and Crappy Oil Caps

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why the fuck anyone spring checks this day and age is puzzling. had they waited a little while they could get the thing much cheaper, especially after crappy winters and sales are hurting.

if you want a doo xrs or x sled it really is the only way to fly not finding one cheaper in season.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

Busscarp and transboni. With a dash of f7bent :lol: 

And Vince, who despite the occasional malfunctions buys a new one every other year to avoid the certain misery of owning a cat long term. :lol: 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

if you want a doo xrs or x sled it really is the only way to fly not finding one cheaper in season.  

Nope and I have seen them advertised over retail price in season as they are impossible to find or buy new. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And Vince, who despite the occasional malfunctions buys a new one every other year to avoid the certain misery of owning a cat long term. :lol: 

Vince has a hard time admitting the short falls of his sleds but  I've seen his post in the "800 dsi on fire" thread on hcs :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Age is a state of mind, Brah!  I can still dance....just not as long.  They make testosterone shots.  Check into that.  :lol:

Oooof!  :lol: Polaris guys are the most fun to trigger.  Easiest too!  Hey, congrats on those couple of wins this year....and last....and the year before....etc....  :lmao:

Now, time to go take your ROUGH TRAIL SLED, revalve the shocks and head down to the lake for some drag racing with other 2 stroke 800's.  They'll be some "deep pow" guys down there too on their long tracks.  They'll revalve their shocks too.  Yeah...it all makes sense.  

Image result for laughing hysterically gif

Honestly, I don't see another new sled ever again.  What for....you can buy a current or year old model with almost no miles on it for 30-40% less.  Ahhhh....but low interest financing....ahhhhhhhh.

Related image

I'm glad you brought that up because it's one of the dumbest sayings there is :lol:it drives me nuts when somebody says "age is just a number" anybody who believes that is an idiot. Trust me, I have proof and so do you....I felt way better physically in my 20's than I do at 50 :lol:

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

It's a fuel mapping issue it sounds like.  Sleds don't shoot flames from poor clutching :dunno:  :bc: 

Sounds like after break in it goes away. Either way I think it’s kind of cool. Formula 1 cars did that for decades. :bc: 

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

Lots of sleds are on their side or upside down on a regular basis.  I put a skee-dooo oil cap on my Pro because it has a better vent design that doesn't get bunged up with oil.  

Polaris has sold a redonkulous number of mountain sleds since they introduced the Pro in 2011.  Shitty motors and all.  The old 800 has been fairly decent after 2013 - 14.  The newest version has been even better.  

Did you do the fix kit on yours?

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Hard to find certain models during the year. Sometimes the snow check price is really good, and you usually get a longer warranty. I buy leftovers mostly unless I gotta have a specific one. 

This :bc: 

I don’t see an RR being a leftover. 

1 minute ago, sledderj said:

Going to do one at 2000 miles.   That’s if the rest of the sled survives until then. :lol:  

I saw your ad on the book... :lol:

Did you get your parts?

Just now, bussman said:

Me

Vince

Jammin

Catbox

That right there alone is a dream team. :lol: 

:bc: 

Dont forget Zambroni and Ben. That dream starts to look more like a nightmare when you add in ALL the members. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m including Wooddick but not ZamBlairMorganski, no room for washed posers here. 

Bhen I'm including but only his bi-polar part that has a love/hate relationship with Artco. :lol: 

If you can take out trannybonski we can take out RR :lol: 

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I saw your ad on the book... :lol:

Did you get your parts?

Yeah, I'm good to go.  Just waiting for my welder buddy to come and make my bumper one piece again.  :lol:  :bc:  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m including Wooddick but not ZamBlairMorganski, no room for washed posers here. 

Bhen I'm including but only his bi-polar part that has a love/hate relationship with Artco. :lol: 

Sounds pretty complex. Just get a polaris or a doo...and you will be set free! ;)