Check your account email address ×

Is Slinger accusing me of lying again?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so if I saw a help wanted ad for an industrial electrician at your employer, what would they be advertising the starting rate at?

We dont advertise but I suppose they would say $55-60 per hour plus benefits .....or they could say 150k + benefits and incentives. Or they could state total compensation of 175k+

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you and I, well most people actually, know who the welcher is and it isn't me. "officially charged with collusion" wasn't the original bet, welcher.

I never agreed that a meeting that nothing come from it as collusion.   You prove a quid pro quo from that meeting and I'll gladly pay.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We dont advertise but I suppose they would say $55-60 per hour plus benefits .....or they could say 150k + benefits and incentives. Or they could state total compensation of 175k+

that seems high, but still only adds up to about $125k a year. that is what most people would say when discussing salaries. the average pay for steel mill electricians is $25 an hour. didn't you say you were affiliated with Nucor?

https://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Nucor-Shift-Electrician-Hourly-Pay-E489_D_KO6,23.htm

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I never agreed that a meeting that nothing come from it as collusion.   You prove a quid pro quo from that meeting and I'll gladly pay.  

the original bet was that trump or his admin meeting with Russians to discuss Hillary dirt. sorry, but that happened.

that seems high, but still only adds up to about $125k a year. that is what most people would say when discussing salaries. the average pay for steel mill electricians is $25 an hour. didn't you say you were affiliated with Nucor?

https://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Nucor-Shift-Electrician-Hourly-Pay-E489_D_KO6,23.htm

No I am not but I do know electricians that work for NUCOR and they make 150k and up. 

The cash portion of my check this year not counting any benefits or profit sharing or stocks or anything will be over 150k  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the original bet was that trump or his admin meeting with Russians to discuss Hillary dirt. sorry, but that happened.

But had nothing to do with the Russian government right? 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No it wasn't.   Only in your mind.   

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

such a dumb twat

You have a lot of balls calling anyone a Twat after Ben owned you "again" With the only person defending being Snowrider

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Seems Slinger is once again accusing me of lying about my compensation from being employed in a non union Indiana steel mill...

You take this place too seriously Ben

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Dont care if Ben makes 20K, 40K 100K or 200K doing what he does for a living.  Good dude regardless of $. 

I think Bhen should give out prize money at f7bhenstock since he's payed so well!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Like 1

I took ben's comments about his yearly pay as what he grossed, excluding bennies and other things. that is the way most salaries are discussed, presented, negotiated, etc. so i'll apologize for considering him a liar, this time.

one thing for sure though, if one of us lefties had said we made considerably more than what the industry pays, and then you rwws later found out it included all the extra stuff, many in here would have never stfu about it.

much like your "neutrality"

I'm not neutral, I have very firm beliefs about things. I'm just open to other people's viewpoints.

Unlike you and the other hacks. 

I think the right is the one often talking total compensation....not the left.   They like to think of the bennies as "rights."  

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm guessing arctic crusher, gap tooth, and ben will be bunking together somewhere this summer..

I know what some of them make Slinger, not from their own mouths, but from the those who are much higher up the ladder.

Ben has got a good gig, be happy for him.

Gap tooth.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher