Check your account email address ×

Is Slinger accusing me of lying again?

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know what some of them make Slinger, not from their own mouths, but from the those who are much higher up the ladder.

Ben has got a good gig, be happy for him.

Gap tooth.:lol:

where did I state I was mad about it, or him? :dunno:

btw I worked as an industrial electrician for a few years. in some shitty environments. they deserve good coin IMO.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I'm not neutral, I have very firm beliefs about things. I'm just open to other people's viewpoints.

Unlike you and the other hacks. 

The firmest!  Biggly open!   :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how is that a 1/2 assed apology anyway? hell I shouldn't have done any of it :lol:

I'm surprised you did that much......you're never wrong and all :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

where did I state I was mad about it, or him? :dunno:

btw I worked as an industrial electrician for a few years. in some shitty environments. they deserve good coin IMO.

Did you go through an apprenticeship program to get your ticket?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I took ben's comments about his yearly pay as what he grossed, excluding bennies and other things. that is the way most salaries are discussed, presented, negotiated, etc. so i'll apologize for considering him a liar, this time.

one thing for sure though, if one of us lefties had said we made considerably more than what the industry pays, and then you rwws later found out it included all the extra stuff, many in here would have never stfu about it.

This is the truth of it.  I’ve never once answered someone when asked “what do I make” by including the dollar value of my benefits.  That goes for credit card apps, mortgage, etc. where they ask for this number.  

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

This is the truth of it.  I’ve never once answered someone when asked “what do I make” by including the dollar value of my benefits.  That goes for credit card apps, mortgage, etc. where they ask for this number.  

no rational person would

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

profit share IMO should be included whether paid into the W2 wages or into retirement because thats real money.  beyond that it should be wages including base,  bonus and OT when having this conversation.  

That's the way I see it.

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you'd be the first idiot I know of running around claiming a salary that includes the cost of bennies and everything else.

:lol:

when someone states salaries, including the company doing the hiring, the full costs are not part of it.

did your employer tell you you'd be maing $180K and you believed them?

:lmao:

When he made the bet he said total compensation. You can take the bet or stfu. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Can I count my uniforms?

The free donuts once a week?

How about the cooler of water they pit out on a hot day.... can I count that?

What kind of donuts are they? Gas station donuts or some gourmet boutique style? 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

When he made the bet he said total compensation. You can take the bet or stfu. 

no shit, Sherlock. which is why I'm not taking the bet. pay attention much? this started in another thread, when he said he's pulling in $180k this year.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no shit, Sherlock. which is why I'm not taking the bet. pay attention much? this started in another thread, when he said he's pulling in $180k this year.

I only read one page faggot. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And it will be damn close to 180k or more this year in wages , bonuses , stocks and profit share....which everyone agreed would be considered what you would call your compensation 

You got owned and were dead wrong again

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And it will be damn close to 180k or more this year in wages , bonuses , stocks and profit share....which everyone agreed would be considered what you would call your compensation 

and health insurance, and..............

no, not everyone. just your bone headed friends, coming to your emotional rescue.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and health insurance, and..............

no, not everyone. just your bone headed friends, coming to your emotional rescue.

No ...not and health insurance. Stupid motherfucker

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does all that stuff get taxed?

Edited by Rod Johnson